Thread: Introducing "Valk Aviation" from the Netherlands

Introducing "Valk Aviation" from the Netherlands

Hi there,

I wanna introduce myself as a new member here at NYC Aviation.

Since three years ago I'm a planespotter and videographer.
    When you get the virus you can't without it. So I do love the aviation and like to share with the enthousiastics.
    Mostly I do videograph at our national airport "Amsterdam Schiphol Airport"

I was born in the neigbourhood,Haarlem,and was get used to the sound of aircrafts and see them flying above the city.

As I told I did get the virus 3 years ago. I work for Hästens Beds in the middle of The Netherlands and was delivering at a small village besides Schiphol AIrport.
    My colleage's wife is flying as stewardess at the long haul flights for KLM.
    So with the same interest we decides to have lunchtime at a spottingplace. We walked into a place for hiring trucks and arrived at a beautful location,
    just 1oo meters in front of the runway. Made some video's with my cellphone. I was really amazed and excited.

So I became a planespotter. I did prefer videograping instead of photographing.
    Did buy a cam by Canon,lateron a tripod and a aviation-scanner by Realistic/RadioShack.

Through the years I did shange my equipment. At the moment I do videograph with the Canon Legria/Vixia HF S21 at an Manfrotto HDV-501 mounted tripod by Manfrotto.
    Sometimes I make some pictures with a Canon EOS 500D with the EF/S 55/250 for making shots I can use in the video's and frontpage photo's for my Youtube channel.

I was new in the videoworld,so I had to learn everything about filming techniques, editing and presentation.

At one of the most foreighn spotters-site "Atcbox" I did learn a lot,got a lot of comments for getting a better videographer and editor.
    http://www.atcbox.com/

So I want to present my filmlabel "Valk Aviation" to you and share my movies and footages with you guys.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Valkenier11
    I created the name Valk Aviation by my behindname Valkenier.

A while ago I did bye a real USA jacket by Uncle Sam and did let making my label stitched at the back.
    So the people can see who I am during videographing.

The label is created by J.W. Cage.
    And this is the original showed at my video's.

Do have a lot of members out of the USA. ONe of the reasons to be a member here at NYC !
    I do have some friends at Boston from the Boston Spottinggroup. They supposed me to get a membership at NYC.
    Next to the spotters-sites,Facebook pages etc I deliver also Schiphol movies at a local television station "HaarlemmerMeerTelevisie"

I would like to have a great time here at NYC Aviation together with you all.
    And I hop you will like my adds for sharing our fantastic hobby as "aviation enthousiastic".

Greetz,

Ralph Valkenier "Valk Aviation"

Ralph.........welcome to NYC Aviation. Enjoyed the video and especially the head-on shot of the 747 rotating. Great work, looking forward to more.
    Mark
    Queens, NY

My website: http://mbsphotography.smugmug.com
    My photos at: JetPhotos and ANet

Hey Ralph, welcome to our group, great video- I love the clip of the 2 747's

Hi,
    Thanks for the comments and say welcome to me.
    I do have a lot of exiting video's and will post them for sharing our hobby.
    Greetz from Holland,
    Ralph