Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Moose is Loose - CLT Bound!

Good luck! I didn't know you were a NASCAR fan. Maybe we will meet at the speedway in Charlotte someday.

Moose has been one of the best examples as to why people love spotting in New York. A talented, friendly guy who will help out anyone and enjoy his passion with the best of them. It sucks to lose you as a local, but I'm really glad to have you as a friend, and I look forward to seeing you again, John.
    Email me anytime at [email protected].

Moose, best of luck to you!! I remember meeting you at Costco for the first time back in 2006, you gave me great aviation photo tips & great conversation! I'll miss seeing you out there but am looking forward to seeing some nice air traffic from Charlotte! You'll love Charlotte, it's a great town & NASCAR at Lowes Motor Speedway!

Keep in touch!

Mike
    Last edited by Bellucciman; 2012-07-26 at 05:10 PM.

Beware.....NY Moose on the loose in Charlotte

John,

All the best to you with your new job and move. Look forward to seeing you with the gang when you are up here or may be when down in the Charlotte area.

Stay well and safe,
    Mark
    Mark
    Queens, NY

My website: http://mbsphotography.smugmug.com
    My photos at: JetPhotos and ANet

Welcome to NC, the Queen City has much to offer. Hope you enjoy it.

Best of luck John on your move to the Charlotte area. I'm sure the change will afford you many new photographic opportunities and a wonderful life experience. It's Fred I'm worried about...LOL! Lookout for me on the infield for The Bank of America 500 in October.
    +++++1970-2006+++++
    Tomcats Forever, Baby!

Enjoy the town, I'm in Denver, NC down there, maybe I will see you around. Be well.
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

Moose, best of luck to you. I'll see you next time I am in Charlotte and dinners on me.
    dont forget to get in touch with Jay as we discussed. He offered his assistance.

Talk soon my friend.
    It's the fares, stupid

This shucks.... As Carey says don't go!

Great news on your new assignment and wishing you the best. You ave been a great spotting source providing invaluable tips and help along the way to anyone in the community. It was a great to have spotted few times with you and make NYC spotting more fun.

All the best, safe journey and be well

Raj

PS: hope to see you on next big spotting event. ( UN weekend, 787 first commercial flight )

Thanks for all the well wishes, guys! I'll miss seeing you and spotting regularly in New York, but I look forward to my visits in the future. I'm already planning to be up on Labor Day weekend at the AAM.

I spent yesterday and this morning loading the U-Haul, and headed for my stopover in PA. Traffic on the Major Deegan, one last time...

A quick stop for lunch in New Jersey.