Thread: A 5 Hour Spotting Trip To West Palm Beach July 3rd 2012

A 5 Hour Spotting Trip To West Palm Beach July 3rd 2012

So i was At Palm beach International Airport for 5 hours Prior to picking up my Grandmother and Grandfathere and got to spend 5 hours spotting,No one was At the Spotting Location Terminal was Complete Empty,Very good Spot To do photos as no one bothers you :) So here are some shots from That day,There was Mostly US Airways,United,Delta,Southwest Some Private Jets Flew in and 2 Jet Blues Came in.

Control Tower
    ]

I Didn't take that Much photos as you can see,But i did shoot at least 7 Videos im more of a person who will Vid it more then Takeing Photos of Planes.
    Last edited by Just_Lucas; 2012-07-21 at 05:21 PM.

Lucas.....looks like a nice spotting location. I think you may have slightly over processed some of your images. They don't appear to have a true color on my monitor, especially the Southwest......it looks funky. Thanks for sharing.
    Mark
    Queens, NY

My website: http://mbsphotography.smugmug.com
    My photos at: JetPhotos and ANet

Yea i've Notice im just messing around with the photoshop i Have,Different from Cs5 Just seeing how people like them when they Come out thanks :) and Np
    Quote Originally Posted by Zee71 View Post
    Lucas.....looks like a nice spotting location. I think you may have slightly over processed some of your images. They don't appear to have a true color on my monitor, especially the Southwest......it looks funky. Thanks for sharing.