Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Florida Spotting, May 2012 (Image Heavy)

"Thanks. Hit me up when you get down here!"-TIS

I'll do that. I plan on going to Miami on July 27.

Doug

Quote Originally Posted by Screaming_Emu View Post
    Nice Speed3! Though I'm biased :-)
    Are you a fellow Speed owner? If so, do you know the forum mazdaspeedforums.org? I'm a very active member there.

Quote Originally Posted by nssd70 View Post
    I'll do that. I plan on going to Miami on July 27.
    Cool, I'll definitely be around!

TIS
    Antonis Panayotatos
    Owner, Photographer
    www.stellaryear.com

Canon 5D MkIII, Canon 7DMkII: Canon 24-70L USM II, Sigma 50mm f/1.4, Sigma 85mm f/1.4ART, Canon 100mm f/2.8L IS USM Macro, Sigma 120-300 f/2.8 DG OS HSM

Quote Originally Posted by ANITIX87 View Post
    Are you a fellow Speed owner? If so, do you know the forum mazdaspeedforums.org? I'm a very active member there.
    Yessir, a black 2010.

I've been looking for a good forum. I just recently moved to a new house that is up a steep and rough gravel road. Will need new tires at the least, but also looking for a few other things that might make it a little easier on the car in the long term. Figured a place like the MS forums would be a good place to start.

Quote Originally Posted by Screaming_Emu View Post
    I've been looking for a good forum.
    Well, there's Mazdas247.com, but that's for ANY Mazda owner and is more of an enthusiast forum. There are some great discussions but there is also the occasional ricer, or someone who has no idea what they're talking about. mazdaspeedforums.org is specifically for cars with the 2.3L DISI turbo and is so full of technical information it's mind-blowing. This engine has so much potential, and any mod you can think of has been done. PM me and I'll give you some more information and advice so you can pick the one that's best for you.

Also, read this: http://www.mazdaspeedforums.org/foru...st-read-99499/

And here's an idea of what kind of information you can find: http://www.mazdaspeedforums.org/foru...hreads-111614/

TIS
    Antonis Panayotatos
    Owner, Photographer
    www.stellaryear.com

Canon 5D MkIII, Canon 7DMkII: Canon 24-70L USM II, Sigma 50mm f/1.4, Sigma 85mm f/1.4ART, Canon 100mm f/2.8L IS USM Macro, Sigma 120-300 f/2.8 DG OS HSM