Thread: 48 Amazing Photos of Space Shuttle Enterprise Sailing Into New York Harbor

Post 48 Amazing Photos of Space Shuttle Enterprise Sailing Into New York Harbor

NYCAviation:
    48 Amazing Photos of Space Shuttle Enterprise Sailing Into New York Harbor

The journey of Space Shuttle Enterprise to the Intrepid Sea Air and Space Museum in New York City completed its second leg on Sunday, as the retired — now on a barge — made its way from John F. Kennedy International Airport in Queens to a shipyard in New Jersey.
    [Click to Read Full Article]

Guys, I'm speechless what truly awesome photos and coverage!!!
    Gene
    Gene Delaney

Hmmm, what photos? There does not seem to be an obvious gallery link on the article :-( Am I being dense?

http://www.nycaviation.com/2012/06/p...w-york-harbor/

Edit: I did find the gallery by clicking on a link BELOW this article but it did not seem to be "connected"

thanks
    Manny Gonzalez
    Thrust Images | General Photography | R.I.P. Matt Molnar 1979-2013
    BRING BACK THE KJFK/KLGA OBSERVATION DECKS

I was a little shocked when I read my wife's message saying that one of my photo was used by NYC Aviation in the headline. I thought all the other pictures were much better than mine.
    Anyhow, thanks for give me something to brag about.

Quote Originally Posted by gonzalu View Post
    Hmmm, what photos? There does not seem to be an obvious gallery link on the article :-( Am I being dense?

http://www.nycaviation.com/2012/06/p...w-york-harbor/

Edit: I did find the gallery by clicking on a link BELOW this article but it did not seem to be "connected"

thanks
    Argh. That was supposed to redirect to the gallery itself but I fudged it up. It now bounces you to the gallery as planned.
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

Like I said in the other thread, I was floored by everyone's shots. Everyone's. Great work, all. Whenever I am too busy or away and can't get to see the cool stuff, the photos in our forums make me feel like I was there still, and I'm glad that at least my friends were able to get to see and do it.
    Email me anytime at [email protected].