Thread: Canon 24-105 f/4 L

Canon 24-105 f/4 L

Anyone using this lens? I'm thinking about getting it as my everyday lens, but I've heard good and bad about it. I'm now leaning toward the 5D MII bundled with this lens.

all depends on what you're doing with it...i've been after it for a while but just can't justify the cost considering my current kit since i have that range covered...it's the only lens i've ever recommended my friends rent when they want a walk around lens for vacation and they all love it to no end...it's a great range with great optics...if anything, rent it and try 'er out... www.lensrentals.com has a great reputation.
    Have you ever seen a grown man naked?

+1 to lensrentals.com Great service, choices, and prices are reasonable as well.

about 700 feet west of runway 14-32 in Farmingdale
    I have the lens and use it as "walk around" lens, I love it, nice clear, crisp, sharp images. I just wish that it had slightly more reach. Prior to getting this lens, I had used the 28 - 135mm, which at the time, I was happy with, the 24-105 is leaps and bounds a better lens. From being used to the 135 on the far end, that whats makes the 105 seem to come up a little short. It is a great lens, I would buy it again if I had to.