Thread: 20% Off Canon Refurb SLRs, Lenses and Speedlites

20% Off Canon Refurb SLRs, Lenses and Speedlites

Canon.com has a coupon for 20% off any of their in-stock refurbished SLR bodies and SLR kits, as well as refurbished lenses and Speedlites.

The 7D body, for example, would be $1,088 with the coupon. A new one goes for $1,549 at B&H, and their least expensive used copy is $1,199.

Use code: 20SLR412
    Also, free shipping on orders over $150 with code:
    NEW412

http://shop.usa.canon.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/subCategory_10051_10051_-1_29252
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

If you are going with a camera I would reccomend getting 40% off for the same product.... You can get a Rebel xt broken from ebay for $20 and use that to get 40% more off the refurb price. Same 90 day warranty. The cameras look new as they usually are the items returned opened within 14 days of sale. Mine did not look used, still had the plastic on the LCD and new battery and charger with all new manuals. 7D was +$2000 and I paid around $1200.... it was SWEET and I love it.

Since then I have known at least 5 people who used the loyalty program in the same way and got the same results... One friend was going to send in his 20D and I yelled at him. I gave him $20 for it and told him about the Rebel and Rebel XT prices on ebay that are damaged... $20 shipped! He donated the 20D to a family member who has since purchased about 3 lens.

Look up the Canon Loyalty Program.... I will never by a Camera any other way!

Thread when I purchased my 7D....talks all about the program. Linky Here
    The three most common expressions in aviation are, "Why is it doing that?", "Where are we?" and "Oh Crap".

Great info! I'm thinking more and more of making an upgrade from my Sx10. I was considering the D40 so I can spend more $ on the lens, but the D60 @ 800 looks decent. Another option to consider as I continue researching.

Great advice guys, thanks. I just got my refurbished 7D, looks great, works great, fantastic price. I saved almost $300 off the regular refurbished price.

Now I have to figure out how to break my 10D and send it in.

Thanks again guys.

AJ
    Pull back and the houses get smaller!

Don't break your 10D, AJ! Look on E-bay for someone selling a non-working, old Canon P&S "for parts". Should cost you $10 or so. Buy that and send it in as the return. If the 10D is working, keep it as a backup, convert it to IR, or give it to some deserving kid who's interested in photography!

I sold my very old Nikon D70 to a friend of Steve Furst here and he was as happy as a pig in $hit Someone will always be happy with a camera, old new, used, good, bad. I have never seen anyone not happy with a gifted camera!
    Manny Gonzalez
    Thrust Images | General Photography | R.I.P. Matt Molnar 1979-2013
    BRING BACK THE KJFK/KLGA OBSERVATION DECKS

You guys are absolutely right. Someone will appreciate a working camera, and I have a few lenses that I would have no problem donating. Maybe one of the local schools.

Thanks again guys. Let me check out E-bay.

AJ
    Pull back and the houses get smaller!