Thread: Boreing day at Pbia..

Boreing day at Pbia..

So i went to West palm beach international as usual and i found out later that i missed all the action because of the two terminals :( so i only got United southwest and American and the rest were some Gulf streams -.- but i also found out in terminal B that theres air Canada Bahamas air ect ect Mostly 737s fly here but Im going to check it out if i get a chance to go after work on Sunday :) next time i should print out the Flight list of arrivals and departures...fml

Did you get any shots of anything?

Also- having a list of the scheduled arrivals and departures is helpful, but you sometimes get the occasional unscheduled charter or VIP flight that is the icing on the cake

Mark I'm thinking of you, Mr Dreamlifter

And remember, any 'boring' day at the airport is better than an exciting day at work

Unless you work at the airport itself

haha i wish i did sadly i dont. but ya it is better then a boring day at work
    Quote Originally Posted by megatop412 View Post
    And remember, any 'boring' day at the airport is better than an exciting day at work

Unless you work at the airport itself

Quote Originally Posted by Just_Lucas View Post
    So i went to West palm beach international as usual and i found out later that i missed all the action because of the two terminals :( so i only got United southwest and American and the rest were some Gulf streams -.- but i also found out in terminal B that theres air Canada Bahamas air ect ect Mostly 737s fly here but Im going to check it out if i get a chance to go after work on Sunday :) next time i should print out the Flight list of arrivals and departures...fml
    Should have been there yesterday (Tues, 10th). Air Force 1 came in with Mr. President. He attended a fundraiser in the area then proceeded down to Boca where he spoke at FAU. Which explains
    to me why I saw a McGuire C-17 sitting on the tarmac at FLL by the UPS area. I thought when seeing it, mmmmm and sure enough while waiting for my flight I saw a local newspaper detailing
    Obamas visit to FAU. And that is where I was staying, in Boca not far from FAU. Too bad I didnt stay another day. Wonder if he flew from Palm to Boca on Marine 1 or limoed? From there he went south for more fundraising.
    Funny i was telling a buddy in work about the C-17 and most people would say "oh look a big military plane" while a spotter would say "Mmmm, a C-17 from McGuire, maybe the President is in town"?

I was at school so i couldn't :(
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerard View Post
    Should have been there yesterday (Tues, 10th). Air Force 1 came in with Mr. President. He attended a fundraiser in the area then proceeded down to Boca where he spoke at FAU. Which explains
    to me why I saw a McGuire C-17 sitting on the tarmac at FLL by the UPS area. I thought when seeing it, mmmmm and sure enough while waiting for my flight I saw a local newspaper detailing
    Obamas visit to FAU. And that is where I was staying, in Boca not far from FAU. Too bad I didnt stay another day. Wonder if he flew from Palm to Boca on Marine 1 or limoed? From there he went south for more fundraising.
    Funny i was telling a buddy in work about the C-17 and most people would say "oh look a big military plane" while a spotter would say "Mmmm, a C-17 from McGuire, maybe the President is in town"?

Quote Originally Posted by Just_Lucas View Post
    I was at school so i couldn't :(
    I think the rule here is that you arent a true spotter unless you ditch school, work or your family
    at least once for a special event,