Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: FAO Everyone (NHL Playoffs)

A word to the wise...keep it under your hat...no one is to know...

FAO Everyone (NHL Playoffs)

Lets go Caps!!! Just sayin'.

Take out the Bruins...please. Meanwhile, LET'S GO RANGERS!

Must be great rooting for a team that can just scrape by like that. ;)

I'm very disappointed in Tampa Bay. Great players, but I just expected they'd finish the season stronger. I hope to see them bring it hard in the playoffs.

I'm shocked the Rangers were just a few goals from winning the Presidents Trophy. I can walk away proud from here, but I know better than to get too excited. Even after strong seasons the Rangers have a tough time in the playoffs after trying to re-invent themselves.

Philly is a joke...shocked they did so well, as the team just doesn't impress me. I think Vancouver and Pittsburgh will be be the teams that battle for the Cup.
    Email me anytime at [email protected].

Quote Originally Posted by lijk604 View Post
    LET'S GO RANGERS!
    And I know just where they can go...

BTW, Tampa is not in the playoffs this year. Why does Vancouver have to drop Luongo? Hes helped them get to where they are. The only mistake Vancouver made in the past years was to make him captain. Better leave that job to the Sedin twins.

My two cents from the true north.

Matt

Quote Originally Posted by mattdueck View Post
    Why does Vancouver have to drop Luongo? Matt
    Because all Luongo has proven is that he can win a ton of regular season games. He has yet to bring them a Cup, and last year when they had Game 7 in their own house he looked like a fish out of water. Schneider is their future. They should embrace that at the first sign of Luongo failing again this year. Otherwise...history will repeat itself.

Schneider is their future......Otherwise...history will repeat itself.
    Schneider can be their future. But would it be worth to put him in net against the Kings......Agreed, history can repeat itself. Its well documented here in Calgary. Look at Kipper, he has great year and to prove that, Calgary ended up where they were in the standings. If we didnt have Kipper, we would of fallen farther back. FYI, theres alot of work thats needs to be done in Calgary to get them to a playoff team, to big of a discussion to discuss here. Back to Kipper, if history does repeat, Kipper will have a less than steller year next year as he did two years ago. We can all speculate if history will repeat with Luongo, but until the final whistle of the playoff series occurs we wont really know.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil D. View Post
    Must be great rooting for a team that can just scrape by like that. ;)

I'm shocked the Rangers were just a few goals from winning the Presidents Trophy. I can walk away proud from here, but I know better than to get too excited. Even after strong seasons the Rangers have a tough time in the playoffs after trying to re-invent themselves.
    Phil - I agree regarding the Rangers' chances. While I was disappointed they didn't bring home the President's Trophy, it's actually ok. The trophy they hand out after the 16th victory is the one to get. If the Rangers are unable or incapable to get their Power Play scoring big goals against Ottawa, it's going to be a very short playoff run. It's been better of late, but they still seem luckier than good when the puck ends up in the net. Too many passes, not enough shots!

Realistically, I'm not expecting them to be in the Finals or to win it all. But I hope to enjoy the ride as long as it lasts.

Go Flyers!

That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedbagel_001 View Post
    Too many passes, not enough shots!
    That can be said for alot of NHL teams. The only way to win is to shot, not pass. Any puck shot on net has a chance to go in no matter what angle shot from.

Take out the Bruins...please. Meanwhile, LET'S GO RANGERS!
    Yes sir and a good start.
    And FYI they are also using CNBC for playoff coverage. Watching SJ-St Louis now!!

1 down, 15 to go.

A word to the wise...keep it under your hat...no one is to know...
    While I didn't much like the way game 1 ended for me last night, it was great to see my Caps play with sustained passion. We just didn't get many bounces. It's only a matter of time before the tide turns and Holtby was HUGE. Go Caps!!!

'Nucks down 2-0, and now have to go to LA. How's that Luongo thing working for ya?

Oh, and who woke up the Flyers???