Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: FAO Everyone (NHL Playoffs)

Quote Originally Posted by lijk604 View Post
    Oh, and who woke up the Flyers???
    Dislike both teams but a really fun series to watch!!

Well since I havent actually watched any games thus far I cant comment, all I can say is its pretty dismal right now and if the Canucks go out in the first round, there might be a stir up in coaching or management. Only time will tell.

A word to the wise...keep it under your hat...no one is to know...
    I wouldn't worry much about the Flyers, their goaltending will eventually let them down as always. Luongo? LOL Who's that? Shocked that Shea Weber didn't get suspended for the WWE ram your head into a turnbuckle style move on Zetterberg.

And I am gearing up and already rocking the red for Caps-Bruins game 2 in a little bit. GO CAPS!!!
    R.I.P. Matt Molnar 1979-2013
    #DeleteThePickleSmoocher
    LETS GO CAPS!
    [URL]http://www.sopicturethis.net[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by wunaladreamin View Post
    And I am gearing up and already rocking the red for Caps-Bruins game 2 in a little bit. GO CAPS!!!
    What a game there. And a heartbreak for the RAngers. These playoffs are going OT crazy!!!!! Chicago ties Phoenix with less than 10 seconds left in BOTH GAMES
    and series now tied 1-1!!!!

Watching Dubinsky kill the Gatorade cooler was priceless though lol.

I am absolutely certain that Braden Holtby is the future of my Washington Capitals. He has been nothing short of huge so far!

We were definitely over-penalized there. Sens start that insane punching fury, and Dubinsky went to break it up and gets kicked out? Rangers were more hurt by that by far after losing him.
    Email me anytime at [email protected].

Fleury is really not playing well for the Pens. A shame. I don't like the Pens but they should be handling the Flyers a bit easier than this. Although the Pens keep giving these up short-handed and you can't always blame the goalie for those situations.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil D. View Post
    We were definitely over-penalized there. Sens start that insane punching fury, and Dubinsky went to break it up and gets kicked out? Rangers were more hurt by that by far after losing him.
    Phil, it's at that point the ref's lost control of the game (and the Rangers lost their composure). Bad penalties called on BOTH sides, and worse, they swallowed the whistle on many calls, again on BOTH sides. Steve Wolkom has definitely earned the reputation as the worst NHL ref out there. Playoff games are supposed to be played hard, and I'm okay with the heavier checks that are happening. But the players are showing no respect for each other out there...and that goes in all the series games I've seen so far. What Weber got away with in Nashville is sheer madness.

There was so much goaltender interference in last night's Rangers game it was almost unwatchable. It sent a message, you can get away with just about anything and no penalty will be called. Which is exactly what happened. Who would have thought that the Flyers/Pens matchup would be the cleanest played so far? Certainly not me.

"No respect"

Penguins/Flyers today???

Wow. Just wow.

How bad do you have to be to make the Flyers look like good guys?

How bad do you have to be to make the Flyers look like good guys?
    LOL really now. And i love hockey but that was an embarrasment after awhile. I mean after the end of every play there was a fight or a scrum. I gotta feeling Shanahan is going to come
    down real hard on both teams. Usually you dont see this type of battling in the playoffs since no one wants to get thrown out or suspended. Cant help your team that way.

So Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy, and the NHL Rulebook walk into a bar. The bartender says nothing because apparently none of then exist.

So Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy, and the NHL Rulebook walk into a bar. The bartender says nothing because apparently none of then exist.
    LIKE!!!

I'd love to know how Holtby gets penalized for roughing (rightfully) for shoving Chris Kelly, but Tim Thomas gets nothing for punching Backstrom with his blocker (according to NHL rules worthy of a match penalty) and KICKING Troy Brouwer. I think Brendan Shanaban is off enjoying an early offseason.