Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: FAO Everyone (NHL Playoffs)

Kenny, I gotta admit, if Holtby plays game 7 like he did tonight, then I am very afraid.

A word to the wise...keep it under your hat...no one is to know...
    If this were 1912, Holtby would have shoved the iceberg away from the Titanic with his glove hand. See you Saturday! CAPS IN 7!!!
    R.I.P. Matt Molnar 1979-2013
    #DeleteThePickleSmoocher
    LETS GO CAPS!
    [URL]http://www.sopicturethis.net[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Gerard View Post
    LOL Rangers score at 6.6!!
    For some strange reason, the NHL has decided to change the official time to 7.6 seconds remaining. Apparently, the clock in Toronto counts down time differently than the MSG game clock.

I hope they crush the Rangers ****ing souls at the Garden.

C-A-P-S CAPS CAPS CAPS LET'S GO CAPS!
    #DeleteThePickleSmoocher
    LETS GO CAPS!

Quote Originally Posted by wunaladreamin View Post
    I hope they crush the Rangers ****ing souls at the Garden.

C-A-P-S CAPS CAPS CAPS LET'S GO CAPS!
    OMG!!!!!!! WHAT A FRIGGIN GAME!! Time for a double!!! SHEESH!!!!!!

Henrik Lundqvist deserves everything he's up for this year. It wouldn't kill me to see him with the cup over his head.

I am, after watching what I did during this playoffs, a VERY proud member of the Caps Nation. Lundqvist can have his this year...next year is the year of Braden Holtby. GO CAPS!!'
    #DeleteThePickleSmoocher
    LETS GO CAPS!

It was 1 hell of a series Kenny. I know it's cliche' but it's too bad the Caps had to lose. They played with a lot a heart and determination and if they have a full season under Dale Hunter's system, they will be dangerous. Having Holtby is a plus as well.

Quote Originally Posted by lijk604 View Post
    It was 1 hell of a series Kenny. I know it's cliche' but it's too bad the Caps had to lose. They played with a lot a heart and determination and if they have a full season under Dale Hunter's system, they will be dangerous. Having Holtby is a plus as well.
    Well said. Holtby was amazing and has a great future ahead of him.
    But with all that being said........................this was SO SWEEET!! Not easy, heart wrenching, nail biting but so sweet!!
    The Caps have broken our hearts in recent years so this was particularly satisfying!!

John cliches do come with some truth and it truly would be the same statement had things gone the way I had hoped. For the first time since the Schoenfeld days, I am puking rainbows through my tears at the possibilities of what will be in our future. Ovi, Sasha, Backy, and Greenie are not young guns anymore. Braden Holtby is our young gun now. Ovi has grown into a captain, not just a rock star. Backy is proof, besides Ovi, that Europeans are definitely not soft. And Sasha...well Sasha will be Sasha. It breaks my heart to think Mike Knuble might have worn red for the last time, but never seeing Vokoun or Wideman again wont kill me.
    Hunter's system is good but we never soared under it. Things were much more like a flip of a coin. If he is to be successful here, a balance must be found.

That said, my time in this thread is over, and I wish you boys luck for the rest of the way. Like I said before just do it for Henrik.
    Last edited by wunaladreamin; 2012-05-13 at 04:05 PM.
    #DeleteThePickleSmoocher
    LETS GO CAPS!

When was the last tiem the Rangers had a LEAD? Like a game that WASN'T a nailbiter? The Caps played so well, but if the Rangers want to win a cup, they're going to need to stop just squeaking by with these wins.

Last night was very exciting. Beating the Caps in round 2, playing the Devils for the East....dejavu anyone? haha
    Email me anytime at [email protected].

Quote Originally Posted by Phil D. View Post
    When was the last tiem the Rangers had a LEAD?
    Saw a stat that that 90% of this series the teams were within 1 goal of each other!! SHEESH!!

Lundquist with another shutout. Rangers 3-0 over Devils today, take 2-1 series lead. Another tough series.

Quote Originally Posted by lijk604 View Post
    Lundquist with another shutout. Rangers 3-0 over Devils today, take 2-1 series lead. Another tough series.
    Saw some of the 1st period and that was it as I had a function to attend. Was pleasantly surprised when I checked the score and saw 2-0 with 11 left in the 3rd. Saw highlights later
    and Henrik was amazing again. They need to ride this horse into the Finals. And speaking of Finals the LA Kings continue their amazing run, now 11-1 in the Playoffs. Oh and speaking of 11
    the Rangers Defensemen have scored 11 goals so far in their 3 series. Whatever it takes to win!!

Oh man TONITE will be crazy!! But it shouldnt have even come down to this!!!!!!!!!!

I agree Gerard. However, it did, and the Rangers did not pull through. Its a NJ/LA Stanley Cup Final.
    Go Kings!