Thread: BOS-JFK Planning

JFK & BOS Trip Planning

Thanks to BA's current sale I shall be making a return visit to New York this September / October.
    After a few days IN NY I'm headed down to Texas for a week before heading to BOS for a few days.
    I then need to make my way back to JFK from BOS to connect onto BA to LHR departing at 19:30.
    Only the BA UK-JFK-UK flights are on the same PNR/locator.

I am currently planning on getting a flight down from BOS to JFK at 09:00. I would rather have time on my hands at JFK than fretting over arriving in time to make the BA flight.

What equipment do Jetblue use on BOS-JFK? Is it the A320 or the Embraer? The fare difference between Jetblue & AA seems negligible.

Mark
    Last edited by McG; 2012-07-24 at 02:05 PM. Reason: change of title.

I believe they use both. I from JFK to BOS I flew on an Embraer 190 but on my return flight from BOS to JFK I am flying back on A320.

Hi Mark,
    Zee is correct both the 320 and 190 are used
    Gene Delaney

Thanks. I decided to take the plunge & book with Jetblue. Flight I've booked is on the A320. Went with the extra legroom seating & priority security access which made the price $10 more than AA. Still works out cheaper when you factor in the AA bag charges. Should leave me with around 8.5hrs at JFK prior to my BA flight.