Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: jetBlue Red Sox logo jet

jetBlue Red Sox logo jet

jetBlue unveiled an A320 Boston Red Sox logo jet in Boston this morning. Since I'm stuck at work I've only seen a pic online. It looks pretty good. Maybe a Yankees one is also coming.
    http://worldairlinenews.wordpress.co...oston-red-sox/
    Gene

We are the "Official Airline of the Boston Red Sox" so you wont see a Yankee plane from us. .
    "You above all"

Quote Originally Posted by bluejuice View Post
    We are the "Official Airline of the Boston Red Sox" so you wont see a Yankee plane from us. .
    From what I've seen the plane looks great

Quote Originally Posted by bluejuice View Post
    Thats too bad. I still can't believe that a new york based airline would put that horrid logo on one of their planes.
    Steve Furst

View my work @

Furst Edition Photography
    JetPhotos.net

When this scheme was discussed I was quite sad. The first scheduled flight for her in the colors is to RSW today. Very dissapointing that Blue Yorker is now a Boston plane. Maybe one day the Yankees sponsorship will happen. Not till I am old and grey I am sure.
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

Post JetBlue Aims to Win Boston’s Heart With New Red Sox Plane [Photos]

NYCAviation:
    JetBlue Aims to Win Boston’s Heart With New Red Sox Plane [Photos]

As part of their ongoing push to win the hearts of Bostonians through sports marketing, JetBlue today unveiled an Airbus A320 painted to resemble a Boston Red Sox uniform.
    [Click to Read Full Article]

Quote Originally Posted by steve1840 View Post
    Thats too bad. I still can't believe that a new york based airline would put that horrid logo on one of their planes.
    They're the biggest carrier in Boston now, and they're spending a ton on sports marketing. Not only are they the official team of the Red Sox, they bought the naming rights to their spring training facility in Ft. Myers, "JetBlue Park at Fenway South". They also bought a Super Bowl commercial that aired only in Boston.
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

This hobby never ends... I love spotting :-)

Nice looking bird

Manny Gonzalez
    Thrust Images | General Photography | R.I.P. Matt Molnar 1979-2013
    BRING BACK THE KJFK/KLGA OBSERVATION DECKS

Nice bird, but stinky sox's! Just kidding.............can't wait to catch it! What's next..........the Blue Giants Superbowl Champs!
    Mark
    Queens, NY

My website: http://mbsphotography.smugmug.com
    My photos at: JetPhotos and ANet

I think Continental, oops, did I say that? United should have a Giants themed logo plane.
    Manny Gonzalez
    Thrust Images | General Photography | R.I.P. Matt Molnar 1979-2013
    BRING BACK THE KJFK/KLGA OBSERVATION DECKS

Isn't Delta the 'official' airline sponsor of the Mets and Braves? Two bitter rivals! I guess there's only so many airlines to choose from. I think the Mets used to be sponsored by TWA?
    "I can't wait until tomorrow, cause I get better looking everyday"
    --Joe Namath

I am actually a Mets fan but this does bother me. I can't imagine Yankee fans finding out that their NY airline is wearing a Red Sox uniform. The Yankee - Red Sox hatred is serious business and Yankee fans love their team. I wonder if this is enough for fans to turn to the competition?

As an aviation fan, I love it, love it, love it but it would kill me to see a Philly's colored airliner.

Good Luck JetBlue!

AJ
    Pull back and the houses get smaller!

They already have a Jets plane which Patriots fans obviously don't like. You might remember they flew it to BOS right after a Jets-Pats playoff game last year. I think this evens the score somewhat, though the Yankees-Sox rivalry is way more intense.
    Last edited by Matt Molnar; 2012-02-10 at 11:22 PM.
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

The Scheme looks nice, even though i never liked the Sox. Ill nail that one eventually,
    Sergio has been a huge Delta Air Lines fan since 1992!!

Sergio Cardona

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos....e=1&display=15

I'm a disappointed Mets and Jets fan, but I don't get caught in the trash talk. I'm a fan of the games of baseball and football. All this Yankee and Red Sox hatered is a waste, as far as I know there is no medical cure out there for those who are sickened with the hatered. The thing that unites us here is spotting. There is none of that here!!! The Red Sox jet is sweet, just as is the Jets plane. Oh yeah, US Airways has some nice looking team planes too like the Cards, Eagles and Steelers. I need to catch me some of those as well.
    Mark
    Queens, NY

My website: http://mbsphotography.smugmug.com
    My photos at: JetPhotos and ANet