Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What to do with AAdvantage miles.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil D. View Post
    For soem reason I never trust miles as a healthy long term investment. I could be wrong, but I feel like the longer you hold on to them, the better chance of the airline decreasing their value, changing what you can do with them, or losing them altogether if your airline takes a dump (though you'd have more notice on that).
    Very true! The longer you hold on to them the less value they will have towards free travel. Mario you can use miles for products as well on AA.com. I went from have 800K in AA miles in 2010 to now 6,000. Used them for trips and now I don't feel I have to always fly AA to make the miles worth it. All the airlines have devalued their programs over the last few years.

Me like the Robert Downey Jr of cooooooookies!
    Now that aa will use new 777ers on the dfw Sao run, maybe we'll have to snag a j or f class flight to south America!

Quote Originally Posted by mirrodie View Post
    Now that aa will use new 777ers on the dfw Sao run, maybe we'll have to snag a j or f class flight to south America!
    Trust me...you don't want to go to SAO...was there for biz...ugly city. They are going to use the 773 on the JFK-LHR route as well.