Thread: Melbourne international airporT Florida

Melbourne international airporT Florida

hey everyone,i was wondering if anyone posted a guide on plane spotting at Melbourne international airport Florida,i think they rebuild it was on there website and i didn't see any on the plane spotting guides i think its new that's why no one posted a guide to it..,anyway if you have a guide to it would be highly appreciated because i might be going down there and to johnson Dickinson park or w/e you spell it...,so yea thanks again if you have a guide to it :)

If you can figure out from the scene where this may be, and given the RWY must me long, this is a nice spot!

here is more

Last edited by gonzalu; 2012-01-07 at 10:36 AM.
    Manny Gonzalez
    Thrust Images | General Photography | R.I.P. Matt Molnar 1979-2013
    BRING BACK THE KJFK/KLGA OBSERVATION DECKS

hey thanks,but im talking about like a guide not like a video,and is this the Melbourne in Australia or Florida?thanks

Ah, yeah, says so in the description...

Antanov 225 - Largest aircraft in the world taking off from Melbourne International airport, Florida, USA

Best I could find was a video, sorry... no guides seem to be available. Perhaps you would be a candidate to create the first one
    Manny Gonzalez
    Thrust Images | General Photography | R.I.P. Matt Molnar 1979-2013
    BRING BACK THE KJFK/KLGA OBSERVATION DECKS

Quote Originally Posted by gonzalu View Post
    Ah, yeah, says so in the description...

Antanov 225 - Largest aircraft in the world taking off from Melbourne International airport, Florida, USA

Best I could find was a video, sorry... no guides seem to be available. Perhaps you would be a candidate to create the first one
    haha yea,but first i have to go there XD i could but im not good with making guides :)

man up and do some bush-whacking...I'm sure you can find a couple spots and make a mark on a map to remember where they are! Let's see some good pics!
    Have you ever seen a grown man naked?