Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: how to copyright?

Quote Originally Posted by Derf View Post
    I am game...I'll bring a six pack!
    If its yuengling you're bringing make it a twelve pack and count me in!
    Steve Furst

View my work @

Furst Edition Photography
    JetPhotos.net

I have 8 and 2 bud cans, 1 fosters and 5 Samuel Adams. I also have 3/4's of a bottle of whipped cream flavored vodka. I also have a Costco box of microwave extra butter popcorn! Were all good!
    The three most common expressions in aviation are, "Why is it doing that?", "Where are we?" and "Oh Crap".

wow alot of posts.. i haven't checked on it,but i asked a local jet center if they would like to use any of my photos that i've taken lately since i can't go to an international airport right now,even though i live 30 mins from it,and i mean like putting ur name on the photo's is that done via photoshop,or like something else? thanks for the help so far appericate it :)

IFP, ISP, JFK, IGM, SAN, VCV, LGA, LAX, SEE, LAS
    Quote Originally Posted by Just_Lucas View Post
    wow alot of posts.. i haven't checked on it,but i asked a local jet center if they would like to use any of my photos that i've taken lately since i can't go to an international airport right now,even though i live 30 mins from it,and i mean like putting ur name on the photo's is that done via photoshop,or like something else? thanks for the help so far appericate it :)
    Yes any watermark or copyright is done in photoshop. Google is your friend. I got this rather quickly.
    http://www.photoshopessentials.com/p...cts/copyright/
    'My idea of a good picture is one that's in focus and of a famous person doing something unfamous.' Andy Warhol

thanks mate :) i was only wondering because i might be sending a private jet center my photos if they ever respond back :P