Thread: BOS December 30th

Program Coordinator

BOS December 30th

I’ll be back “home” visiting family over the last days of the year. Weather pending, I’ve already carved out some time to visit on 12/30 in the afternoon. If you’re from the BOS area and available then, let me know! (I know Brandon is out the day after, but New Years plans with family in Worcester are going to make it impossible for us to go on 12/31).
    [email protected]

Hey Jeremy
    I have to work until noon on the 31st and then can head over to around the Constitution beach (end of the 22's) area by 1ish. Maybe Brandon can switch his days.
    Gene

There is a slight possibility that I can take the 30th off, but will all depend on my workload.
    Steve Furst

View my work @

Furst Edition Photography
    JetPhotos.net

Jeremy Lindgren made an appearance, here's proof! Seen here walking down Constitution Beach, trying to dodge 600MM of focal length , as he meets up with some Boston spotters. Jeremy, I pan aircraft, I have no problems with moving targets

Jeremy Lindgren by Ron Stella, on Flickr

Program Coordinator
    Jeremy, I pan aircraft, I have no problems with moving targets
    Yeah, I should've started running.

Jeremy, You look just a little bit older......... Glad you made it back to Beantown.... How was the spotting???

Rich B

Rich - I think it was pretty decent. Coughlin was nice, some small amount of color in the background will look good with a little post processing. No heavy departures, so even at 400MM a bit distant. But with some smart off center cropping, definitely some nice images with aircraft on the left and city on the right.

Jeremy - I took 2-3 snaps of you with your 5D/17-40 combo, post one of those, it looked like they came out really well with the starburst sun effect!

Program Coordinator
    I just finished going through mine - they're ok. A lot of the images are shaky - in the way that the IS messed up, unfortunately, but there were a few keepers.

Well, Glad you got a few keepers while you were here.... Your O'hare stuff sure didnt look shaky.....

Rich B