Thread: Lenses for Sale (Canon)

Lenses for Sale (Canon)

Hi, guys.

Upgraded to full-frame for my wedding work so am looking to sell a crop-factor lens or two.

I am selling a Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS and a Sigma 30mm f/1.4 EX DC HSM.

The Canon is like new. Rarely used, never been sent in for any repairs or anything, and it's one the best "kit" lenses I've ever used with my camera. Focus is very quick despite no USM, the IS works great, and the images are incredibly sharp. Bought it in April 2010. Looking for $200 OBO (priced new at $299 at B&H).

The Sigma is also like new in terms of inner workings and performance. However, I have to admit it had one fall. It landed on its hood, which saved it. The hood broke, but has been repaired with glue and is as strong as when I bought it. The only bad thing is that it doesn't stay on the lens very well (due to a slight break in the bayonet mount on the lens), and a slight knock from below or above will dislodge it. This is my single favorite lens. The bokeh is astronomically good, the focus is dead-on, the sharpness is great. I may have gotten lucky with my copy, but it didn't need any micro-adjust and is sharp corner-to-corner on my 50D. Bought it in December 2010. Looking for $350 OBO (priced at $489 at B&H).

Here are images:

If anyone is interested, let me know.

TIS
    Last edited by ANITIX87; 2011-12-15 at 10:19 PM. Reason: Added Lens Images
    Antonis Panayotatos
    Owner, Photographer
    www.stellaryear.com

Canon 5D MkIII, Canon 7DMkII: Canon 24-70L USM II, Sigma 50mm f/1.4, Sigma 85mm f/1.4ART, Canon 100mm f/2.8L IS USM Macro, Sigma 120-300 f/2.8 DG OS HSM

Canon? ... You should take the opportunity to buy Nikon glass ...
    Manny Gonzalez
    Thrust Images | General Photography | R.I.P. Matt Molnar 1979-2013
    BRING BACK THE KJFK/KLGA OBSERVATION DECKS

If I could start all over again, I might. But I went Canon years ago because of the 100-400L and my plane-spotting, and my wedding partner shoots Canon. It was just easier. And I'm sticking to it!!

TIS
    Antonis Panayotatos
    Owner, Photographer
    www.stellaryear.com

Canon 5D MkIII, Canon 7DMkII: Canon 24-70L USM II, Sigma 50mm f/1.4, Sigma 85mm f/1.4ART, Canon 100mm f/2.8L IS USM Macro, Sigma 120-300 f/2.8 DG OS HSM