Thread: Saw unusual aircraft on Dec. 13 at JFK

Question Saw unusual aircraft on Dec. 13 at JFK

I need help in identifying an aircraft I saw on my birthday at JFK. I had no binoculars but I believe it's registration was either A6-KAH or A6-KAM. It was all-white with a Palestinian colored flag on it's tail. What could it be? It was taxiing by T1.

I did some research. It sea the aircraft is an Embraer 190 owned by the Emirates. The tail # appears to be A6-KAH.

I've got to ask, if you knew potential registrations of the aircraft, did you try using Google before starting a thread?

IFP, ISP, JFK, IGM, SAN, VCV, LGA, LAX, SEE, LAS
    What time did you see it? I was there all day and didn't hear Royal Jet on the radio. Where was it taxing from?
    'My idea of a good picture is one that's in focus and of a famous person doing something unfamous.' Andy Warhol

Where the PARK routing crosses the Expressway Visual 31

Sorry but I was unsure of the registration but even after Googling the aircraft, I was still curious about what it was doing at JFK and the ownership. All I found-out was that it was registered in the Emirates but nothing else was revealed.

Thanks. I did Google it but was hoping somebody would know if the aircraft was a VIP flight and its destination. Except for the tail registration, and UAE flag, there were no titles.

Royal Jet ?

Quote Originally Posted by NIKV69 View Post
    What time did you see it? I was there all day and didn't hear Royal Jet on the radio. Where was it taxing from?
    Was the small aircraft a Royal Jet? I must have seen it around noon that day. It was taxying adjacent to Rwy 31L from east to west. I never saw it depart.