Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Your Christmas List

I forgot to put something on my list.........I would also like the USAF to put the single ship demo teams (at least one of each) back on the airshow schedule for 2012.
    Steve Furst

View my work @

Furst Edition Photography
    JetPhotos.net

Less stress across the board. Everything else, I can afford to get for myself. Pure, plain and simple. Maybe a world with TWA and PanAm back as well. Just saying.
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

Me like the Robert Downey Jr of cooooooookies!
    All I asked for was a new pair of sweats and a personal grooming kit.
    Funny but we usually use the holidays and get stuff for us.
    So got some gift cards and wine for the home. Some theater tixx for her.

The kids r easy so far. Dolls for her and Lego for him. ( he got Siddley the jet from Cars2 last week and loves it)

Bu yeah, I'm at the age where I material stuff I can do without.
    And I, I took the path less traveled by
    and that has made all the difference......yet...
    I have a feeling a handle of people are going to be very interested in what I post in the near future.

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=187

I've also gotten to the point that material things are not what matters anymore. I wish for more time with family and friends.

My parents are starting to get up there in years, and I don't get the chance to see them enough. I know when they have moved on to the next dimension it's going to be really rough to get over.

Every year I start by planning to spot at least once a month at JFK and/or LGA, if I lived closer it would be different. However, when it all boils down to it, the most I've spotted the last 5 years had been 7 times in one year. I look forward to each spotting adventure as the makeup of this group has a bunch of great people, and every time out brings a day of laughs and catching up.