Thread: 11.10-12.2011 Blue Angels Homecoming

11.10-12.2011 Blue Angels Homecoming

My last air show in 2011 season... last because there is no more airshows in this country in 2011 :)

Few Pictures from Blues Practice, more will show later , I have huge amount of pictures, I will pick few to show for sure :)

Living The Dream...

Living The Dream...

Great work, Chris!

Thank you Moose !
    Living The Dream...

Chris you ROCKED THE HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy crap... those shots of Fat A and the Blues are just Daw Jropping
    Manny Gonzalez
    Thrust Images | General Photography | R.I.P. Matt Molnar 1979-2013
    BRING BACK THE KJFK/KLGA OBSERVATION DECKS

Amazing shots!!! Wow
    The three most common expressions in aviation are, "Why is it doing that?", "Where are we?" and "Oh Crap".

Manny Im not going to lie.... I was trying to copy your picture for the taking off solo for dirty roll. Your shot is probably one of the best I have every seen... give me a one more season I will try to catch that moment in good quality :) Thank you very much for your kind words ! You know it means a lot for me, Thank you for your support !

Derf, Thank you for your support !
    Living The Dream...

I keep coming back to this thread to look at these photos - something I rarely do. They really are terrific, Chris! I love the BA with the fire in the background, and the head-on of Fat Albert, with all four full prop discs is fantastic! Amazing photos!

Chris you're too kind. That shot I got was being in the right place at the right time... pure luck. I just pressed the trigger and got lucky... all I do is hold steady and fire (seriously) and just mental panning not even concentrating on the action, just keeping the damn thing in the center and not clip wings.

You did very well with these... just excellent stuff man!
    Manny Gonzalez
    Thrust Images | General Photography | R.I.P. Matt Molnar 1979-2013
    BRING BACK THE KJFK/KLGA OBSERVATION DECKS

Great Shots Chris! I'm hoping to make it out to El Centro in March to kick off the season.
    http://brandonsaviationblog.blogspot.com/ My continuing updated Aviation Blog
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/seahawks7757/ My continuing updated photostream from BFI and sometimes SEA

Chris......I haven't been able to pick my jaw up off the floor since looking at those photos! Awesome job!

Quote Originally Posted by seahawks7757 View Post
    Great Shots Chris! I'm hoping to make it out to El Centro in March to kick off the season.
    Definitely hope things work out for you to be able to make it down. Will be a great weekend!
    Steve Furst

View my work @

Furst Edition Photography
    JetPhotos.net

GUYS THANK YOU FOR ALL GOOD WORDS :) It is always extra motivation and kind of "pay check" after long hours in Lightroom and at the air show :)

Im actually planning to be in El Centro in February.... One of the Squadrons invited me to help with photo project :)
    Living The Dream...

Congratz, I would like to eventually make this show but it is going to be hard as I'm more of a Thunderbird guy and would rather go to there homecoming lol. If only they would do them on separate weekends.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/seahawks7757/ My continuing updated photostream from BFI and sometimes SEA

thunderbirds... no thank you :) I just saw one good thunderbirds demo... it was hmmm in 2007 I think at Andrew AFB. Thunderbirds have been opening act for Blue Angels :)))))
    Living The Dream...

Actually I would really like to see them both be at the same event on the same weekend.