Thread: KLAS Ramp Overview

traffic two o'clock two miles southbound flight of four C-130s

KLAS Ramp Overview

i came across this pic:

and after admiring it for close to a half hour (2 747SP and an L1011 in one shot, who wouldn't) i started wondering why the L1011 is at a jet way and what terminal that is. is there a private terminal building in LAS like there is in Dubai? is that just an old terminal that airlines moved out of and the airport operates?
    it is mathematically impossible for either hummingbirds, or helicopters to fly. fortunately, neither are aware of this.

IFP, ISP, JFK, IGM, SAN, VCV, LGA, LAX, SEE, LAS
    That is terminal 1, A gates. The international stuff goes to 2 where customs is so that is strange. I can get an answer for you give me a couple of days.
    'My idea of a good picture is one that's in focus and of a famous person doing something unfamous.' Andy Warhol

747SP, L-1011 and Janets in a multi-skylined view. Get much better?
    Email me anytime at [email protected].

IFP, ISP, JFK, IGM, SAN, VCV, LGA, LAX, SEE, LAS
    Imagine the 767 and BBJ were in town? They usually park them right next to the SP! I got a shot somewhere on my HD of the SP, 767 and BBJ next to each other I need to edit. What heaven. Thank God for people like Sheldon Adelson! Don't forget the the L1011 he is flying now is the second to last to be built and he owns the last one built 389LS as well. Winning!
    'My idea of a good picture is one that's in focus and of a famous person doing something unfamous.' Andy Warhol