Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: iPhone 4s thus far.....thoughts and questions after 2+ weeks of use.

....what Tommy said .......
    It's the fares, stupid

Yesterday evening (2-20-12) at 17:30 as I was getting in my car I saw a contrail heading from southwest to northeast. This one caught my eye because it was 4 engine and I could tell it was a 747, so I made a note to check it out later on Passur. I forgot about it last night, but when I checked this morning it turned out to be British Airways 3301, a 747-8 heading from Houston to London at about 31,000 ft.
    My question is, what is the best I-Phone App to try and look these things up in rear time?
    Last edited by JHNA57; 2012-02-21 at 10:21 AM.

A word to the wise...keep it under your hat...no one is to know...
    Here's an app for you plane geeks!!! Pocket Planes! Own and operate your own airline, buy and sell planes and parts, open and close airports all over the world, and dispatch to wherever the heart desires. The graphics are much like the original 8bit Nintendo which I kind of find endearing and nostalgic. Over the last two weeks, this has been pretty much the only game I've played, with the exception of a little hungry shark here and there. And the best part is that it's free!
    R.I.P. Matt Molnar 1979-2013
    #DeleteThePickleSmoocher
    LETS GO CAPS!
    [URL]http://www.sopicturethis.net[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by wunaladreamin View Post
    Here's an app for you plane geeks!!! Pocket Planes! Own and operate your own airline, buy and sell planes and parts, open and close airports all over the world, and dispatch to wherever the heart desires.
    there's also a pretty good one called Air Tycoon 2 , its not free, i think its like $3, but there is a free trial version of it.