Thread: JFK Airport!! (FSX)

JFK Airport!! (FSX)

Welcome to the site! I'm impressed with the accuracy and detail in some of that. The DHL chopper at Wall Street, the HSBC ads on the jetways, Belmont raceway seen from the air. Nice stuff.
    Email me anytime at [email protected].

Wow that's certainly more detailed than my FS9! But then again that was always a criticism of that release, that it was too focused on eye-candy(not that that's a bad thing)

Quote Originally Posted by megatop412 View Post
    Wow that's certainly more detailed than my FS9! But then again that was always a criticism of that release, that it was too focused on eye-candy(not that that's a bad thing)
    Orbx is the definition of eye-candy:
    http://www.fullterrain.com/product_us74S.html

They have trees with falling leaves, people who walk around, atmospheric sounds effects, and lots of other incredible details. Just wish they would get to East coast sceneries soon
    General Photography - Website | Instagram
    PlaneCaptures - Website | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Cary View Post
    Orbx is the definition of eye-candy:
    http://www.fullterrain.com/product_us74S.html

They have trees with falling leaves, people who walk around, atmospheric sounds effects, and lots of other incredible details. Just wish they would get to East coast sceneries soon
    With that kind of scenery for JFK, I'd need to upgrade to a system running dual video cards....don't tempt me Cary

Quote Originally Posted by megatop412 View Post
    With that kind of scenery for JFK, I'd need to upgrade to a system running dual video cards....don't tempt me Cary
    I'm running Orbx scenery at 4080x768 spanned across 3 monitors, on a $450 Quad Core, with $60 graphics card at between 25-80fps. If you just want to do 1 monitor, you might not really need to spend a lot to have a nice FSX system :)
    General Photography - Website | Instagram
    PlaneCaptures - Website | Instagram

Thanks a lot for watching everyone ... just a tip ... FSX doesn't support dual video cards, it only uses one and FSX is known to use more CPU than GPU. :)

traffic two o'clock two miles southbound flight of four C-130s
    wow those graphics are pretty damn good! love the CH-3 @ JRB... see you boys later time to take a spin 'round the city. ;)
    it is mathematically impossible for either hummingbirds, or helicopters to fly. fortunately, neither are aware of this.

where are the Kalitta 747s? !!! seriously when i was a kid we had "Voice Control Kennedy Airport", this blows me away !!!
    Last edited by 727C47; 2011-11-03 at 06:24 PM.
    The beehive hummm of the JT9D and GE CF680C2,the thunder of the JT8D-17,the rumble of the PW1830 and the high ,thin whine of the PW 545A are all music to my ears!

Very Nice!
    http://brandonsaviationblog.blogspot.com/ My continuing updated Aviation Blog
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/seahawks7757/ My continuing updated photostream from BFI and sometimes SEA