Thread: 50gig of cloud space for FREE!!!!!

50gig of cloud space for FREE!!!!!

To Combat iCoud, Box.net is running a special one time LIFETIME offer of 50GB for free!!!! YES FREE!

Please go on your iphone and download at the appstore Box.net app for free. For the next moth they are offering 50GB of cloud storage for life. No Charge and you can put up Videos, Music, Files and access them from any Android, iPhone, iPad, PC or mac. It is free only for the next month and they will charge a monthly fee. IF YOU SIGN UP NOW, you will NEVER pay and get to use free 50GB on the cloud for life! Please tell everyone with an iPhone or Android... Deal of the YEAR!

I am not sure if you need an iPhone and iPad or if you only get the 5gb instead of 50 on the Android. Can anyone confirm if it is an iOS thing or for Android too?
    The three most common expressions in aviation are, "Why is it doing that?", "Where are we?" and "Oh Crap".

Fred, someone hacked your NYCA account and posted spam on the forums. ;)
    Email me anytime at [email protected].

Thanks for the heads up, Fred. That is a good deal. And Box.net is far superior to iCloud for uploading and sharing. (iCloud doesn't let you upload PDF's, for example).
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

It is only spam if you do not fill it with airshow photos Phil!... Think of how many videos of hockey fights you can save on 50GB of space.. My iPhone is only a 16gig and after format that is just over 14gig!

To keep it on subject, here are two videos I took at Oceana!
    Video 1
    Video 2
    The three most common expressions in aviation are, "Why is it doing that?", "Where are we?" and "Oh Crap".

Senior Member Fighting_falcon_51's Avatar
    Box is really good. It has 50GB of storage and works on different platforms all for free
    http://www.kjpgallery.com << Photography Collection
    http://www.nyasinfo.com << Jones Beach Airshow Information (Updates continue in November)

Just signed up for it - great deal. Thanks Fred.

Awesome videos by the way...

Quote Originally Posted by Derf View Post
    It is only spam if you do not fill it with airshow photos Phil!... Think of how many videos of hockey fights you can save on 50GB of space.. My iPhone is only a 16gig and after format that is just over 14gig!
    Very true! haha
    Email me anytime at [email protected].

Thanks for the heads up Fred. After looking into this I noticed that you cant 1) make folders, 2) delete stuff you uploaded, and 3) interface it with your PC without upgrading your account. Did you have any luck with these items?

Yes, I logged into box.com from a PC and could create folders, delete data and bulk upload from one of the dropdowns