Thread: nigerian c130 chased from france to cambridge uk !

nigerian c130 chased from france to cambridge uk !

ive put 3 videos of the eurofighter on my youtube account and 2 of a large reconisance plane i suspect was involved ..can you Id it please ? plus a small grey plane id like identified please http://www.youtube.com/user/chainsore#p/u theyre uploading to youtube now some of them you can view already..please comment on the videos to explain what make/model the ones are i cant ID cheers

The large grey aircraft is a P-3 Orion, used by the US Navy and several European nations (among others...) for anti-submarine and maritime surveillance duties. The large stinger boom on the tail is an easy way to ID it. The small, single-engine aircraft looks like a Pilatus PC-12. It is used as for passenger and cargo service in the civilian world, but there are several government and military operators as well.

thanks

thanks for this info
    Quote Originally Posted by moose135 View Post
    The large grey aircraft is a P-3 Orion, used by the US Navy and several European nations (among others...) for anti-submarine and maritime surveillance duties. The large stinger boom on the tail is an easy way to ID it. The small, single-engine aircraft looks like a Pilatus PC-12. It is used as for passenger and cargo service in the civilian world, but there are several government and military operators as well.
    wonder if anyone can zoom in on the p3 or pilatus and get any registration info ?