Thread: EVA to Fly into JFK-Passenger services relocated from Newark, effective 31 Oct., 2011

Post EVA to Fly into JFK-Passenger services relocated from Newark, effective 31 Oct., 2011

TAIPEI, TAIWAN (2 August, 2011) – EVA Air will be serving East Coast travelers with flights to and from John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK), effective on and after 31 Oct., 2011. The airline is relocating passenger services from Newark International Airport to JFK’s Terminal One. It’s also introducing courtesy shuttle service for passengers to and from JFK and East Hanover Township, Piscataway Township, Jersey City and Fort Lee in New Jersey. Travelers can book flights and buy tickets now through travel agents, by calling EVA toll free at 800-695-1188 or on the airline’s user-friendly website at www.evaair.com .

Ticketed passengers with Newark itineraries who have departure dates on and after 31 Oct., 2011can request a change to JFK through a travel agent or the airline, or ask for a refund, both without surcharge.

EVA began serving New York and the East Coast region in 1993 with flights into the Newark airport. The airline has since expanded and upgraded capacity on the route and now operates comfortable new Boeing 777-300ERs on flights between New York and Taipei, Taiwan. EVA’s East Coast flights to Asia make a one-hour and twenty-five-minute refueling stop in Anchorage to accommodate strong head winds. Inbound service from Taipei to New York is nonstop. Flight time is 18 hours and 15 minutes outbound from New York and 14 hours and 30 minutes for the return trip. While Newark is an excellent airport, ground transportation and onward connections to and from JFK will be more convenient and less costly for many EVA passengers.

EVA is flying the route four times a week, on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. Flight BR 31 will depart JFK at 23:50 (11:50 pm) and arrive at the well-appointed Taoyuan International Airport just outside of Taipei at 7:20 (7:20 am) two days later. Return flight BR32 will depart Taoyuan at 19:30 (7:30 pm) and arrive at JFK at 22:00 (10 pm).

From North American gateways in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, Toronto and Vancouver, EVA provides more flights to Taiwan with more easy, one-stop connections onward to more destinations in China and throughout Asia than any other airline. More information about EVA, its flights and service is available at www.evaair.com .

While riding the LIRR back from Penn Station, I noticed an ad for Eva Air 777-300ER, stating service to JFK starting Oct. 31, 2011 I guess I'll be needing to do some night spotting. Manny another mission.
    Mark
    Queens, NY

My website: http://mbsphotography.smugmug.com
    My photos at: JetPhotos and ANet

Oh yeah... indeed. I am gonna need ISO 12800 of D3s and maybe a 200mm f/2
    Manny Gonzalez
    Thrust Images | General Photography | R.I.P. Matt Molnar 1979-2013
    BRING BACK THE KJFK/KLGA OBSERVATION DECKS