Thread: Salvador da Bahia, Brazil (SSA) Spotting 7/17

Salvador da Bahia, Brazil (SSA) Spotting 7/17

Ola tudos,

I realize it has been a while since I have posted anything on the site but I've just returned from spending a month studying abroad in Salvador, Brazil where I was learning Portuguese. It was definitely a great experience that I will never forget. I took the opportunity to head out to the airport one Sunday to spot and was accompanied by local spotter Carlos Morillo Doria who showed me around and took me a to a great spot by the side of the runway, which reminded me a great deal of the "holes" spot at MIA. The weather was a little lousy, as it generally is this time of year, but I was happy with some of the aircraft I photographed. I flew TAM to Brazil and I have to say they are by far the best airline I have ever flown on, the service was outstanding and I give them 5 stars. If you ever have the opportunity to fly them I would highly recommend it. I hope to see some of you around JFK in two weeks or so when I'm back in New York before going off to school, can't wait to photograph 4 A380's in one day at my local airport!

Very good!! SSA is an excellent airport for spotters and has sunshine all year round.

Nice variety. I like the Condor with Snoopy and the tail on the Varig.
    Mark
    Queens, NY

My website: http://mbsphotography.smugmug.com
    My photos at: JetPhotos and ANet