Thread: $39 for a 16X20 gallery wrap normaly $125

$39 for a 16X20 gallery wrap normaly $125

Ladies and Gents....if you don't get groupons or follow them I highly recommend it. Today's deal is a 16X20" gallery wrap for $39 which is a steal...as of right now the offer is up for another 5 hours or so, so get em while you can! The coupon expires sometime in November. Here's a link to the steal!

http://www.groupon.com/deals/cafepre...ecff21d786be03
    Have you ever seen a grown man naked?

Anyone have experience with CafePress canvas? Thoughts? $39 is a great price, but I'd rather not waste any money, if the quality is sub-par.
    General Photography - Website | Instagram
    PlaneCaptures - Website | Instagram

I only use West Coast Imaging or WHCC so no experience there :-(

For low cost Epson prints, your local Costco warehouse can;t be beat... 20x30 posters on good quality paper and Ultrachrome inks (100+ year life) is less than $15.00 and you can download the printer's profiles which are properly calibrated so you can print as if you had the printer at home.
    Manny Gonzalez
    Thrust Images | General Photography | R.I.P. Matt Molnar 1979-2013
    BRING BACK THE KJFK/KLGA OBSERVATION DECKS

Quote Originally Posted by gonzalu View Post
    I only use West Coast Imaging or WHCC so no experience there :-(

For low cost Epson prints, your local Costco warehouse can;t be beat... 20x30 posters on good quality paper and Ultrachrome inks (100+ year life) is less than $15.00 and you can download the printer's profiles which are properly calibrated so you can print as if you had the printer at home.
    Really? They do that at Costco? I have a photo or two that I would like to do in 18x24 and the digital imaging/photo shop near me charges like 35 bucks to do it.
    Steve Furst

View my work @

Furst Edition Photography
    JetPhotos.net

I've gotten 20x30's from Walmart for $12. Depending on the store, they may or may not print it on-site.

I've walked into Walmart with a flash drive, and 10 minutes later, walked out with a perfect 20x30. One of my first prints had a VERY slight, almost indiscernible crease and the technician printed another copy for me right then and there.

Thats good to know. I'll have to remember that.
    Steve Furst

View my work @

Furst Edition Photography
    JetPhotos.net

ill let you guys know about the wrap...it seems like a pretty decent place from what it looks like...now to find something to actually put into print.
    Have you ever seen a grown man naked?