Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: winter mean 1 less A380 to JFK

They uses to use a A340 for the LH400 in past years. Especially when they had 3 flights to jfk in the summer. 1 a340 and 2 747. The A330 was due to the eco collapse in europe with spain and greece. They could not fill the a340 and the 747 last year.

Quote Originally Posted by steve1840 View Post
    Thats why I'm excited that they are using the 747 instead. Unless of course they are going to split up the week between the 330 and 744 like last winter.

Haha. I will be down in Sept for Rotor Fest! Are you going to be around that weekend? I am thinking that I may do a full day at PHL that sunday
    I actually do plan to be at PHL that Sunday but for a different event- my employer is hosting a fundraiser for the Ronald McDonald House with a plane pull that I am trying to gain photographer status for. We'll see how that goes. If they say no then I guess I'll see you on the other side of the fence!

Quote Originally Posted by megatop412 View Post
    I actually do plan to be at PHL that Sunday but for a different event- my employer is hosting a fundraiser for the Ronald McDonald House with a plane pull that I am trying to gain photographer status for. We'll see how that goes. If they say no then I guess I'll see you on the other side of the fence!

Sounds awesome....good luck!
    Steve Furst

View my work @

Furst Edition Photography
    JetPhotos.net

No complaints here. I love seeing the 744s in LH colors and maybe it'll increase my chances of getting their 50th Anniversary scheme. Plus, its not like theyre going to be using the A330.
    This is my capture of the 50th anniversary Livery