Thread: Boob Bombs! TSA Worried About Implants

Boob Bombs! TSA Worried About Implants

BOOB BOMBS!!!! Now in your best southern drawl picture the overweight sexually deprived TSA agent say this.... "Excuse me Mam but I need to grope your #$#@ before you can board the plane. So I'm starting to think that we really don't need to worry about bombs on planes. I think the "Evil Doers" have infiltrated the TSA and are coming up with all these rules so we all stop flying..

The fact is folks when you fly or travel or take a dump you assume a certain amount of risk of either death or injury. We are creating a freaking nanny state in hopes we all can be safe and live a life of religious fulfillment....guess what?????? AIN'T GOING TO HAPPEN!

http://consumerist.com/2011/07/now-t...ted-bombs.html

I can see where the TSA is getting their Intel from....Makes perfect sense now.

Last edited by T-Bird76; 2011-07-06 at 08:26 PM.

A word to the wise...keep it under your hat...no one is to know...
    Hell, I ain' a TSA lackie or sexually deprived but who am I to pass up on touching some lady berries? Especially in the winter when they're most ripe for picking.

More seriously, with extremests going as far as they're trying to go with explosive concealment such as actually having them surgically implanted in to a prospective "martyr's" body, wouldn't one want to err on the side of caution even if it means a bit of intrusion? And consumerist is just regurgitating what had been known by some of us for some time.
    Last edited by wunaladreamin; 2011-07-06 at 11:57 PM.
    R.I.P. Matt Molnar 1979-2013
    #DeleteThePickleSmoocher
    LETS GO CAPS!
    [URL]http://www.sopicturethis.net[/URL]

ROTFLMAO!

that would remind me of a famous Bugs Bunny cartoon where he is employed to test bombs by hammering the fuses... LOL.

"Ma'am, we need to make sure those are not bombs"

"Ka'Boom!"
    Manny Gonzalez
    Thrust Images | General Photography | R.I.P. Matt Molnar 1979-2013
    BRING BACK THE KJFK/KLGA OBSERVATION DECKS