Thread: Southwest Pilot gets no LUV...

Southwest Pilot gets no LUV...

First a Disclaimer....this may not be "Journalism" to some, so please verify with your own independent source.

All this Southwest Pilot wanted was for some LUV...

http://consumerist.com/2011/06/south...ttendants.html

IFP, ISP, JFK, IGM, SAN, VCV, LGA, LAX, SEE, LAS
    LOL, one thing they don't teach you in flight school. It's become easier with automation to land a plane but much harder to find a hottie under the age of 35. Oh well.
    'My idea of a good picture is one that's in focus and of a famous person doing something unfamous.' Andy Warhol

Quote Originally Posted by NIKV69 View Post
    LOL, one thing they don't teach you in flight school. It's become easier with automation to land a plane but much harder to find a hottie under the age of 35. Oh well.
    Considering the amount of male gay FA's he'll be flying with, he might decide to pour his own coffee going forward LOLOLOLOL "Hey I didn't ask for cream in my coffee!" LOLOLOL

IFP, ISP, JFK, IGM, SAN, VCV, LGA, LAX, SEE, LAS
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bird76 View Post
    Considering the amount of male gay FA's he'll be flying with, he might decide to pour his own coffee going forward LOLOLOLOL "Hey I didn't ask for cream in my coffee!" LOLOLOL
    I wonder how long this pilot has been flying I mean this isn't anything new.
    'My idea of a good picture is one that's in focus and of a famous person doing something unfamous.' Andy Warhol

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bird76 View Post
    First a Disclaimer....this may not be "Journalism" to some, so please verify with your own independent source.
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43495739/ns/travel-news/
    http://travel.usatoday.com/flights/p...pilot/175250/1
    http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Sou...124353279.html

NBC News Jon??? And you're preaching what's journalism and what's not? Let me try not to laugh to hard now... LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Sorry couldn't hold it in.

Me like the Robert Downey Jr of cooooooookies!
    In all seriousness, I would think that a link from nbc, cbs, fox, abc, cnn, wsj and the like as established journalistic sources.

The consumerist, while interesting to read, is usually not would I would consider news journalism.

Directing back on topic, dumb pilot. While he might be right and have every right to state it, too bad he's to much of a dope to realize his mistake. Some things you keep to yourself.
    And I, I took the path less traveled by
    and that has made all the difference......yet...
    I have a feeling a handle of people are going to be very interested in what I post in the near future.

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=187

Those topics are not uncommon in the air, but on mic...wow.

Surprised to hear this guy was not fired, but received sensitivity training and put back in the air. I hope he's otherwise a good and safe pilot.
    Email me anytime at [email protected].

Quote Originally Posted by mirrodie View Post
    The consumerist, while interesting to read, is usually not would I would consider news journalism.
    Mario people didn't consider the Daily Show or John Stewart "journalism" but the public decided the opposite, and the major news media took attention giving him credence. Journalism is simply the reporting of news...nothing more. News can be delivered in varying different ways because of the new media formats and styles that go along with it. People sit here and profess that journalism should have independent sources and verification....well how many times can we count that the major news media has lied, reported entirely inaccurate facts, and simply plagiarized stories? Yet we still consider them accurate source on the news…

I know it's a separate topic and I don't want to derail (maybe I'll move this to off-topic if it diverts), but I read about 5 different major (in terms of size) news sites daily and I am amazed at the grammatical and spelling errors that I see constantly. Not to mention redundant paragraphs, false information and more. That lack of reliablility is why I read 5 different sites to round it all out.
    Email me anytime at [email protected].