Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Mounds 5-26-11

Rom, consider yourself a marked man, you are either on a watch list now or they have placed your picture in the break room of Chuck-E-Cheese... I kid... I am facinated by why the FBI popped up instead of the local city boys though.Were they dressed in suits or plain clothes... Just curious
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

Quote Originally Posted by hiss srq View Post
    Rom, consider yourself a marked man, you are either on a watch list now or they have placed your picture in the break room of Chuck-E-Cheese... I kid... I am facinated by why the FBI popped up instead of the local city boys though.Were they dressed in suits or plain clothes... Just curious
    Casual... polo shirts and khaki pants.

When one of them was finishing checking my ID over the phone, he said "nah, scratch it". No idea what that means, maybe "don't record the encounter" (?).

I dropped by there twice yesterday, but the entire park was surrounded with a blue tarp for a party. I was kind of curious as to why a whole park would be shut down for a party. I stood on the outer edge, but of course most plane (including EK201 A380) were down so low the trees and weeds were in the way.

I think it's hilarious the feds showed up. You would think the feds, of all people, would know who we are and have a profile worked up on each of us by now. You know, "because of 9/11".

Seriously, it's sad because, really, we could be a major asset at airports around the country. What better trained, UNPAID, volunteers would there be? Reminds me of stories my Dad told me about how they used to train civilians to be able to identify enemy aircraft. And people were happy to do it.