Thread: Wedding Photographer Needed

Wedding Photographer Needed

I'm getting married in November and am in need of a photographer. Are there any wedding photographers interested in a shoot?
    I'm thinking shots in the church and reception hall and a BIG family shot. Between me and my soon-to-be-wife they'll be almost 50 family members we want in a group shot.
    Anyone that's interested please PM me and let's talk!
    Thanks

Mike

IFP, ISP, JFK, IGM, SAN, VCV, LGA, LAX, SEE, LAS
    Shoot Antonis a PM I believe he has been doing that lately.

His username is ANITIX87
    'My idea of a good picture is one that's in focus and of a famous person doing something unfamous.' Andy Warhol

What you really need is someone to talk you out of it...

Ya got that right Moose!! Thanks Nik, I'll send a PM!

PM Me, As Nick Said

Hi. I'm out of town until Monday, so I won't have much internet access, but feel free to contact me via PM, or e-mail me directly. My website can be found at TISDIGITAL.com, but keep in mine as I'm a photographer and not a web designer, it's constantly changing as I get advice on ways to improve it. TIS
    Antonis Panayotatos
    Owner, Photographer
    www.stellaryear.com

Canon 5D MkIII, Canon 7DMkII: Canon 24-70L USM II, Sigma 50mm f/1.4, Sigma 85mm f/1.4ART, Canon 100mm f/2.8L IS USM Macro, Sigma 120-300 f/2.8 DG OS HSM

Hey, Mike.

Haven't gotten a message from you, so I wanted to give you some more information here before you go off and find someone else. Haha.

I have been doing wedding photography for a few years now and can offer any number of packages for you. All my packages include a second photographer, Pak So, whose wedding work you can find at www.stellaryear.com/yoli_becker and www.stellaryear.com/jen_luigi . I shot both of those weddings with him but they are on his website rather than mine since he was the primary contact for those clients.

Please contact me sooner rather than later so we can discuss details and you can decide whether Pak and I would be a good fit for you.

Thanks,

TIS
    Antonis Panayotatos
    Owner, Photographer
    www.stellaryear.com

Canon 5D MkIII, Canon 7DMkII: Canon 24-70L USM II, Sigma 50mm f/1.4, Sigma 85mm f/1.4ART, Canon 100mm f/2.8L IS USM Macro, Sigma 120-300 f/2.8 DG OS HSM

Hi Mike,

If you are still looking for photographer, I`m a professional wedding photographer. Check my website and contact me if you are interested.
    http://www.SergeGree.com

Thanks,

Serge
    http://www.SergeGree.com | New York Wedding Photographer