Thread: Anyone Else Smell Obama's Failed Re-election (Israel)

Anyone Else Smell Obama's Failed Re-election (Israel)

I don't know about the rest of you, and lately I try to avoid politics but.... Yesterday marked a momentus event in US forign politics. No matter what side of the table you fall on with the Israel peace issue yesterday was a stunner. Alot of the Jewish population traditionally votes on the Liberal side of the agenda statisticly speaking, with that in mind Obama not only created a very very deep ravine to dig himself out of with Israel but with alot of the voting public. He inadvertantly brough religion into politics in this nation yesterday. Not only is the Jewish community in America going to be fuming but alot of the Christian population I would imagine will have a very strong take on this. I cannot see this being an issue that they will succeed in sweeping under the carpet come 2012 election time. It's too big a change in national policy. Opinions?............
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

IFP, ISP, JFK, IGM, SAN, VCV, LGA, LAX, SEE, LAS
    Love to be a fly on the wall at the White House when he meets with Bibi today. Wow. I was shocked when I saw that speech.
    'My idea of a good picture is one that's in focus and of a famous person doing something unfamous.' Andy Warhol