Thread: Anyone ever been to Reno?

Anyone ever been to Reno?

I was just wondering if anybody here has ever gone to Reno, NV. I will be heading out to Reno the first weekend of June to bowl in the National Championships, but that won't be until saturday night. I am looking for stuff to so Thursday night and Friday night and also during the day on friday and saturday.

I have already thought about driving out to Silver Springs and to Lake Tahoe since it appears that both day trips would afford me with some wonderful photo opportunities. Just curious as to if anybody knows any good places to driveto to get some good shots. And also would like to find some fun things to do after the sun goes down and the camera gets put away. not to worry though, there will be some night shots taken on this trip. And, yes, I will be doing some spotting there as well on both the day I get there while I wait for the rest of my team to show up and also probably on friday morning into the afternoon. From what I can see I may also be able to get some night shots from on top of the parking garage.

Anyway, any tips, advice would be very greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    Steve Furst

View my work @

Furst Edition Photography
    JetPhotos.net

traffic two o'clock two miles southbound flight of four C-130s
    yes, but to the air races. we camp on red rock road... was the one of the best experiences i've ever had. just remember, never drink from the bowl at the end of the night!
    it is mathematically impossible for either hummingbirds, or helicopters to fly. fortunately, neither are aware of this.