Thread: Historical Flight - Plane Registration

Historical Flight - Plane Registration

Hi,

Back in January, I took an A380 to Dubai on Emirates for a work sales conference / extended vacation. One thing I would love, is to find out which exact plane I flew on, and see if I can get any photos of it. Would love to add this to a personal slideshow. Is there any way to tell (or look up) which exact plane I flew on back in January?

Thanks for your help,
    James

What day did your flight take place? Maybe look through the spotting section of the forum and see if anybody posted any photos from the day of your flight. If there are any posts maybe it will have your plane since whatever Emirates A380 came in that afternoon will be the one you flew out on that night. If there is a spotting thread from that day, even if there is no A380 in it, maybe the person who posted the thread got a shot of it but just never posted it.

Just a thought to try and keep the search simple.
    Steve Furst

View my work @

Furst Edition Photography
    JetPhotos.net

Quote Originally Posted by steve1840 View Post
    What day did your flight take place? Maybe look through the spotting section of the forum and see if anybody posted any photos from the day of your flight. If there are any posts maybe it will have your plane since whatever Emirates A380 came in that afternoon will be the one you flew out on that night. If there is a spotting thread from that day, even if there is no A380 in it, maybe the person who posted the thread got a shot of it but just never posted it.

Just a thought to try and keep the search simple.
    Thanks for the idea, I will definitely search. Here's the info just in case anyone sees it!

I flew out on Saturday, January 8th at 11pm on EK202 - Airbus A380-800
    I returned on Thursday, January 13th/14th (get confused) on EK 203 - Boeing 777-300

Thanks again!

Go to http://www.antonakis.co.uk/acars.php?page=request and see if it's listed there.

Quote Originally Posted by markg View Post
    Go to http://www.antonakis.co.uk/acars.php?page=request and see if it's listed there.
    Wow, thanks so much! This helped!