Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: BREAKING NEWS: Osama Bin Laden DEAD!!!

BREAKING NEWS: Osama Bin Laden DEAD!!!

President to make an announcement soon that Osama Bin Laden is DEAD!! And we have the body!! BREAKING NOW!!!
    WOW!!!!

Truly historic. Remember 9/11, remember my shipmates from the Cole, remember all the embassy bombings, and all the other things this ******* was behind. Let's hang this dude in Times Square like they did with Mussolini.

Mission Accomplished...finally.

YESSSSSS!!!!!!!! The Devil was shot down straight to hell!! a huge thanks to our US Military!!
    Sergio has been a huge Delta Air Lines fan since 1992!!

Sergio Cardona

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos....e=1&display=15

I just got back from celebrating at the White house... The energy was incredible. I've never felt more patriotic and American.

As much as I respect US forces, I do not believe ONE SECOND that this happened today, or even this decade.

IFP, ISP, JFK, IGM, SAN, VCV, LGA, LAX, SEE, LAS
    Quote Originally Posted by RomNYC View Post
    As much as I respect US forces, I do not believe ONE SECOND that this happened today, or even this decade.
    You can put your tin foil hat away. A resident from the town where the raid took place live tweeted the whole event. Trust me if Obama could delay this he would wait till right before the election when it would help him the most. The bounce he gets from this will only last a few months.
    'My idea of a good picture is one that's in focus and of a famous person doing something unfamous.' Andy Warhol

Hmm... Twitter... reliable source of information. Something here doesn't match imho. Last year, I live tweeted the space mission I was involved in, it was great...

Hmm... Twitter... reliable source of information. Something here doesn't match imho. Last year, I live tweeted the space mission I was involved in, it was great...
    Ok bro, whatev. I got Jesse Ventura's # here somewhere when I find it I will give it to you.
    'My idea of a good picture is one that's in focus and of a famous person doing something unfamous.' Andy Warhol

For someone familiar with "JFK", you do seem very gullible... like the thousands "celebrating" right now. A tad rude, too.

But like you said, whatev.

For someone familiar with "JFK", you do seem very gullible... like the thousands "celebrating" right now. A tad rude, too.

But like you said, whatev.
    There is some pretty good evidence that JFK was not shot the way the Warren commision says and his body mishandled afterwards. When you can produce some evidence OBL was killed years ago and not in a firefight in Pakistan hours ago I will be all ears. Until then you are coming across as Jesse Ventura claiming Dick Cheney shot a missle at the Pentagon on 9/11 and somehow kidnapped a 757 and all it's pax not to mention GWB planting bombs so the WTC would come down. You are going to have to expect to get flamed.

I'm blown away (no pun!). I had long accepted the fact that we'd never know if he was alive or dead or that he'd ever be punished for what he did.

I'm goin to Times Square or WTC this morning.
    Email me anytime at [email protected].

Such fantastically glorious news!!

The news broke last night in the middle of "The Apprentice" - clearly a ploy by the President to draw attention away from The Donald...

You know John - there was someone on the radio here in South Florida this morning when I was driving to work that said that - it was his way of getting back at The Donald for the whole birth certificate saga - and she was VERY indignant when the radio show hosts pointed out that it was a little more than that.... :)

Quote Originally Posted by moose135 View Post
    The news broke last night in the middle of "The Apprentice" - clearly a ploy by the President to draw attention away from The Donald...
    Mark Lawrence - KFLL
    Davie, FL

Community Manager NYCAviation.com
    email: [email protected]

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=1538
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/9633283@N04/