Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: BREAKING NEWS: Osama Bin Laden DEAD!!!

This is how he was caught....

Email me anytime at [email protected].

Quote Originally Posted by Phil D. View Post
    This is how he was caught....

Too FRIGGIN FUNNY!!!!

Me like the Robert Downey Jr of cooooooookies!
    Phil, by ramifications, I mean look at JFK. How his death was handled was still spoken of years later.

I dont doubt the guy is dead but it certainly draws suspicion, regardless the reason he was thrown in the ocean. And like JFK, it will be spoken of years later.

Again, by ramifications, look at jsut what Obama had to do last week to shut people up. He had to show his birth certif. He had to show proof on something I never even questioned. But considering what oBama had just been through, I think he might have thought twice to keep the body a few days. I think the US gov tried to show how we respect other religions yet I think many are feeling snubbed by this.

(by the way, I first heard the sea burial thing from an NYPD cop who was working 9-11. I doubt he's the only one who was skeptical about it.)
    And I, I took the path less traveled by
    and that has made all the difference......yet...
    I have a feeling a handle of people are going to be very interested in what I post in the near future.

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=187

By keeping the body around would have proved what? Don't you think our armed forces took the proper due diligence to ascertain without a shadow of a doubt this was Bin Laden? I think so... Propping the dead corpse up in Times Square would have been better? Who cares how they got rid of the body...that point is nil. If we threw him into the sea, cremated him or have his corpse in some super secret Gov't facility it truly doesn't matter.....he's dead.

Any discussion other then the fact that our armed forces proudly conducted a flawless text book mission to eradicate this planet of pure evil is a waste and has no place here......
    Last edited by T-Bird76; 2011-05-02 at 10:21 PM.

Tom, Islamic scholars are already questioning it.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/05...al-1416556677/

I don't question our tactics nor our tenacity. We get the job done. But the judgment used I can call to question. But its as I said to someone here who called my a birther (you tool), it truly is one of those damned if you do or dont scenarios.
    I have a feeling a handle of people are going to be very interested in what I post in the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by mirrodie View Post
    Tom, Islamic scholars are already questioning it.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/05...al-1416556677/

I don't question our tactics nor our tenacity. We get the job done. But the judgment used I can call to question. But its as I said to someone here who called my a birther (you tool), it truly is one of those damned if you do or dont scenarios.
    Who called me a birther? I've never questioned the birth place of Obama......

IFP, ISP, JFK, IGM, SAN, VCV, LGA, LAX, SEE, LAS
    Phil, by ramifications, I mean look at JFK. How his death was handled was still spoken of years later.
    Huge difference. The details on how JFK's body was handled in the two or three hours after his death bears many discrespencies from people who handled the body in TX and MD. They never knew each other and had motivation to lie so of course there will be unanswered questions. With OBL we don't have this.

Again, by ramifications, look at jsut what Obama had to do last week to shut people up. He had to show his birth certif. He had to show proof on something I never even questioned. But considering what oBama had just been through, I think he might have thought twice to keep the body a few days. I think the US gov tried to show how we respect other religions yet I think many are feeling snubbed by this.
    Obama brought that on himself had he released the long form birth certificate when Hillary started the birther issue it would have been moot back then. I also don't get what you mean by snubbed? Who deserves the right to see the body of an enemy of state? I hope you are not implying we should have let the families from 9/11 see the body. Otherwise what does keeping the body for a few days accomplish except pissing off the radical Islamists more? We have pics. No need to keep the body. Better to observe Islamic tradition and keep the retaliation to a minimum if not at all.

(by the way, I first heard the sea burial thing from an NYPD cop who was working 9-11. I doubt he's the only one who was skeptical about it.)
    Great so now we can all assume he is frozen with Walt Disney? Mario he is gone. We don't need any more Jesse Ventura witch hunts. It's bad enough the 9/11 and Area 51 crap persists we don't another.
    'My idea of a good picture is one that's in focus and of a famous person doing something unfamous.' Andy Warhol

Quote Originally Posted by NIKV69 View Post
    Otherwise what does keeping the body for a few days accomplish except pissing off the radical Islamists more? We have pics. No need to keep the body. Better to observe Islamic tradition and keep the retaliation to a minimum if not at all.
    Oh I see what you're doing, Nick. You are sidestepping my point. The decision to dump is a damned if do, damned if don't. The burial is already being disputed by islamic clerics as to whether it was proper yet, and I agree, there may be no need to hold the body. But keeping it a day or two, or not, either way its a loser.

Tom, someone on this forum called me a birther. He's a Snap on.

Tom, someone on this forum called me a birther. He's a Snap on.
    Check that text again I called you a "truther" not birther mostly from this statement.

I am now hearing his body was dumped at sea? What, with Megatron?? In a world where photoshop reigns and tangible proof is necessary, I am now VERY skeptical.
    This is not tin foil hat conspiracy but just basic sense. What is the story here?
    Now this sure seems like you don't believe Osama was buried at sea as per our government's statement. The last line about not being a tin foil hat thing is just an attempt at deflection. You are basically saying that even photos are not proof enough since photoshop has become so advanced and I would infer that means you want a public viewing or something but all of this puts you on par with Jesse Ventura who is trying to supplment his income by doing this very "We need concrete proof other than photos or eyewitnessess because of government has lied to us in the past. Definition..Truther. Which makes someone a whole tool chest of snap ons.
    'My idea of a good picture is one that's in focus and of a famous person doing something unfamous.' Andy Warhol

Truther, birther, same nonsense.

Nick, unlike you, I question everything. If that makes me a truther, then so be it.

Either way, if I'm a tool chest, then you're a tool production factory on any given day.

Let's not get too silly here guys. :-p

I'm bringing in the cats!

I question everything too Mario but to infer we needs to physically see a body to have closure is a bit of a stretch and just goes down the road Jesse wants us to go down everytime our government undertakes a huge operation.

....sitting back watching this all unfold with a bowl of popcorn.