Thread: "Ice Pilots" on NatGeo Channel

"Ice Pilots" on NatGeo Channel

Just wanted to give you all a heads up on the series “Ice Pilots”, which is premiering on The National Geographic Channel, tomorrow night, Friday, April 22, at 7:00 and 10:00pm (ET/PT).

Read more about it here: http://www.airlinereporter.com/2011/...al-geographic/

I hear good things.
    Email me anytime at [email protected].

recording this...Thank Phil.... It has more episodes too!
    The three most common expressions in aviation are, "Why is it doing that?", "Where are we?" and "Oh Crap".

I watched it last night, and it was one of the better "reality" shows that I've seen. I guess that's due to the fact it's new. If they go back for a second season we'll see, however, I enjoyed watching the DC-4, & C-46 operations last night..only wish they let the sound of those glorious motors take over a little more. Looking forward to next week.

Me like the Robert Downey Jr of cooooooookies!
    I caught a few minutes of it. I didnt know much background, seemed cool, esp. how they let that guy land. Must be a dream come true.

I was a bit annoyed that they spent so much time harping on the guy's wedding plans....there are enough wedding shows on TV. ;)
    And I, I took the path less traveled by
    and that has made all the difference......yet...
    I have a feeling a handle of people are going to be very interested in what I post in the near future.

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=187

I think I have watched the episode 3 times already and listened to it another 3 times while photoshoping!
    The three most common expressions in aviation are, "Why is it doing that?", "Where are we?" and "Oh Crap".

Caught this show by pure chance. It was alright, I like Flying Wild Alaska better to be honest.
    nwa FOREVER!

I liked it. Any reality show involving airplanes is a good reality show. The fact that this one centers around classic, smokey, loud rotary piston props makes it all the better. Beats ANYTHING the Kardashians could POSSIBLY be doing!
    Regards,
    Bill