Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Photoshop Master?

Quote Originally Posted by eric8669 View Post
    Looks like someone has challenged Fred....
    As Fred has already said, it takes you some time to do these repaintings in PS and it really needs seriously good master pictures to work on.
    On the Seaboard 767 for instance I worked 3 nights with almost 8 hours a night. These old liveries are possible, but dont ask for effort, cups of coffee, chocolate and "I will run late" in the morning

Quote Originally Posted by eric8669 View Post
    Looks like someone has challenged Fred....
    Sounds more like someone to have fun with... I wonder if he play's photoshop tennis
    Here is a quick 15 minute edit of the A-300.... First I blew off the tail, but that was lame.... The I had the engine fire....That sucked, Then I pulled out the windscreen and had the pilot half ejected like that Bac 111 in Europe, but that was just boring and then I though that WILSON should be free'ed.... Packages fly out the Cargo compartment!!!!! Finally, something that is looking interesting... Not great, but I could not figure out reason that the other engine should be fire....

The three most common expressions in aviation are, "Why is it doing that?", "Where are we?" and "Oh Crap".

Fred,

what can you do with this one?

Quote Originally Posted by Derf View Post
    Sounds more like someone to have fun with... I wonder if he play's photoshop tennis
    Here is a quick 15 minute edit of the A-300.... First I blew off the tail, but that was lame.... The I had the engine fire....That sucked, Then I pulled out the windscreen and had the pilot half ejected like that Bac 111 in Europe, but that was just boring and then I though that WILSON should be free'ed.... Packages fly out the Cargo compartment!!!!! Finally, something that is looking interesting... Not great, but I could not figure out reason that the other engine should be fire....

Nice work Fred. I was wondering all afternoon what you were going to do with that photo. I'll have to see what else I can dig out for you to play around with now that I am at home with my computer.
    Steve Furst

View my work @

Furst Edition Photography
    JetPhotos.net

Last edited by Long Beach; 2011-04-21 at 12:32 AM.

After I started reading this thread I thought I would give it a try.

To the Moon Alice by Jason(PhxSpotters.com), on Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by Jbong View Post
    After I started reading this thread I thought I would give it a try.

To the Moon Alice by Jason(PhxSpotters.com), on Flickr
    Nice, but you may want to try the smudge tool a little on the moon just behind the engine to push the moon back and make it look like jetwash? Like the company around here, please have some more fun!

Quote Originally Posted by acote View Post
    Fred,

what can you do with this one?

The last one I caused mayhem with that poor Fed Ex plane, I just wanted to say that the pilots were
    seen smoking their cigars just 50 feet or so from the burning wreckage after their emergency ditching
    when this thing comes along and put out the fire and their cigars.... Lets just say that the crew was
    Pissed,
    1st, cargo door locks fail,
    2nd, Wilson gets sucked into #2 causing a contained failure just just after takeoff
    3rd, the overweight aircraft by the MIB that put the "special package" sealed their
    fate with the inability to sustain enough altitude for the return,
    4th, Pilot lost his prized Playboy March issue in the evac
    5th, Goddam waterbomber puts out their stogies!

The three most common expressions in aviation are, "Why is it doing that?", "Where are we?" and "Oh Crap".

why is it dropping water!?!? Make it drop fire! and what the hell, put Carmen Electra on the Tail ...

after thinking about this, it may not be easy to make it drop fire .. but putting Carmen on the tail, that should be doable .. I think.

Quote Originally Posted by puckstopper55 View Post
    why is it dropping water!?!? Make it drop fire! and what the hell, put Carmen Electra on the Tail ...

after thinking about this, it may not be easy to make it drop fire .. but putting Carmen on the tail, that should be doable .. I think.
    Were getting a little carried away here, aren't we???
    Last edited by Derf; 2011-04-21 at 01:57 PM.

Program Coordinator
    priceless.

LMAO!! At first I didnt see the KY logo. That is amazing!!

I know nothing about photoshop, but I do dabble in Ms Paint, lol. How do you "cut out" the items you want to move? All I know from Paint is the cut tool that lets you trace a general outline around the object, and then you can key out the background (if its a solid color).

Do you zoom way in and trace it or is there a tool that does this for you?

Quote Originally Posted by puckstopper55 View Post
    LMAO!! At first I didnt see the KY logo. That is amazing!!

I know nothing about photoshop, but I do dabble in Ms Paint, lol. How do you "cut out" the items you want to move? All I know from Paint is the cut tool that lets you trace a general outline around the object, and then you can key out the background (if its a solid color).

Do you zoom way in and trace it or is there a tool that does this for you?

I made you a video showing the making of the image below.... It is not very good but it is not easy to put into words how it is done,
    showing will give others different ways of doing the same thing.
    http://youtu.be/kvLUWWeGjis
    The video itself was a little slow because of the PC slowdown from recording video at 30 frames a second with video...It was a
    25+Gig video that I had to compress and upload. My PC is usually much more responsive.

Here is the final image

Quote Originally Posted by Derf View Post
    Nice, but you may want to try the smudge tool a little on the moon just behind the engine to push the moon back and make it look like jetwash?
    Like this...

Any more photos?

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=6952032
    How about that...lol I'm trying to find something that will challenge Fred
    Adam Sheinhaus