Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Photoshop Master?

I am so lonely in here all by my self
    The three most common expressions in aviation are, "Why is it doing that?", "Where are we?" and "Oh Crap".

Apparently this was the plane Lady Byrd Johnson used on here fairwell tour. Lots of history her in the Valley of the Sun!
    Jeremy in Minnesota

My pictures on jp.net

how many tires can you blow?

i'm pinching myself to see what you do with this one....

good luck sir.
    Have you ever seen a grown man naked?

With all the shuttle mania in the past few days, how about shopping something on top of this bad boy!

Mriya leaving a rainy, cloudy KMSP.

Jeremy in Minnesota

My pictures on jp.net

Quote Originally Posted by JDANDO View Post
    With all the shuttle mania in the past few days, how about shopping something on top of this bad boy!

Mriya leaving a rainy, cloudy KMSP.

Sorry it took so long for a reply, I am going to Jump past two posts to this Shuttle Carrier....

I went from bored to very busy..... I will work on the other pictures in this thread hopefully today, sorry -Fred
    The three most common expressions in aviation are, "Why is it doing that?", "Where are we?" and "Oh Crap".

Quote Originally Posted by JDANDO View Post

Apparently this was the plane Lady Byrd Johnson used on here fairwell tour. Lots of history her in the Valley of the Sun!
    Here ya go

MIDAIR!

Shortie

RC fun

Shortie

^Well done Fred! The mid-air and RC are great. Very creative.
    Jeremy in Minnesota

My pictures on jp.net

I reject your P-47 photo as an airplane part and not an airplane... I refer you too page 7 of this thread where Moose Posted a Light....YES A LIGHT

Fred, as disappointed as I am about the airplane part (due to your use of the US Scareways shot, which, btw only shows a portion of each plane), I am in stitches about that book...and awesome job on the Lufty Cargo!!!

FAO Perriwin..... decided to give the shuttle Nose Art to make you feel more welcome when you come up. I hope you approve

Hhahahahaha ... Priceless, Fred !

Quote Originally Posted by Derf View Post
    FAO Perriwin..... decided to give the shuttle Nose Art to make you feel more welcome when you come up. I hope you approve
    Kaz T

My Photos:

JetPhotos
    KT Images NY

Epic Photoshop Projects

I'm going to post some videos by this guy I just found on YouTube...his work is absolutely out of this world (no pun intended). Since I haven't had much opportunity to get out and do any spotting or photography in general, I've been working on learning some more hardcore Photoshop techniques. Just learning some basic, simple projects have turned me on to learning some of the more complex/extreme projects. Hopefully this will be a place where we can all share our triumphs/failures and share techniques and ideas!!

if your mind isn't blown after that, I'm not sure what else to do for you lol...

here's one of my first successful attempts at trying some new stuff...more to come, I hope!!

Wow, that's pretty cool work there. I'm still trying to master basic editing techniques, this is worlds beyond where I'm at(one day I will decide to conquer the whole layers thing). Folks like you, Fred, and several others here have some serious PS skills.

A word to the wise...keep it under your hat...no one is to know...
    That's pretty badass Mike!
    R.I.P. Matt Molnar 1979-2013
    #DeleteThePickleSmoocher
    LETS GO CAPS!
    [URL]http://www.sopicturethis.net[/URL]

Thanks guys! And just to be clear, that's NOT my video lol...I just need a job to get me away from finding gems like that; I can't get over how amazing that guy's skills are.