Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GIVEAWAY: Post Your Favorite Planespotting Spot, Win Plane Finder App for iPhone/iPad

My roof top in New York or my office...... I have a berry so whoever gives me the best propsition gets it hahahah
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

NLovis
    Good luck to all entries and even if I dont win I plan on buying this app. Looks bad ass and I can find out what tail # im flying on come my trip next week and what will be around ORD and TPA. I hope I get a UAL 744 to see

IFP, ISP, JFK, IGM, SAN, VCV, LGA, LAX, SEE, LAS
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCalTxn View Post
    On the roof of Laurel Street Parking Garage at SAN...it’s the garage that displaces the runway 1800'...although the management of the garage frowns on it, so it can be difficult...

Ipad version for me!
    Very difficult! LOL
    'My idea of a good picture is one that's in focus and of a famous person doing something unfamous.' Andy Warhol

Quote Originally Posted by NIKV69 View Post
    Very difficult! LOL
    you are obviously familiar...
    "When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return." -Leonardo Da Vinci.

IFP, ISP, JFK, IGM, SAN, VCV, LGA, LAX, SEE, LAS
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCalTxn View Post
    you are obviously familiar...
    It's a great spot but not worth the risk unless something good is coming plus I also found a spot up in the development just east of the highway for morning that is a lot less hot.
    'My idea of a good picture is one that's in focus and of a famous person doing something unfamous.' Andy Warhol

Quote Originally Posted by NIKV69 View Post
    It's a great spot but not worth the risk unless something good is coming plus I also found a spot up in the development just east of the highway for morning that is a lot less hot.

if you don't mind sharing...send me a pm...
    "When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return." -Leonardo Da Vinci.

SXM, of course! Never been, hope to visit this year.

I sold my iPad.. Couldn't find utility in it, too much duplication with iPhone so I'll go with the iPhone version if I win.
    Last edited by user47; 2011-04-07 at 04:07 PM.

Not many people participated. It looks like everyone on the iPad won and only 3 people lost on the iPhone.

So how exactly do you know if you won?

Quote Originally Posted by darthluke12694 View Post
    Not many people participated. It looks like everyone on the iPad won and only 3 people lost on the iPhone.
    Well that's really stupid. Of course I'm one of the lucky 3 that did not win. He should have just given it to everyone. Very un-fair.

Quote Originally Posted by donaldd View Post
    Well that's really stupid. Of course I'm one of the lucky 3 that did not win. He should have just given it to everyone. Very un-fair.
    How do you know if you won? They haven't even announced the winners yet.

So when exactly will the winners be announced?

Sorry about the delay, guys...it's been a busy week.

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS!

All winners have been notified via Private Message. Check your private messages ASAP. Promo codes expire Tuesday!
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9