Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Plane View Park, World Fair Marina, and Vaughn College (03/01/11)

IFP, ISP, JFK, IGM, SAN, VCV, LGA, LAX, SEE, LAS
    I sure hope nobody here decides to try to tresspass into that tower. I mean I can't believe what I am reading. Use your heads!
    'My idea of a good picture is one that's in focus and of a famous person doing something unfamous.' Andy Warhol

Quote Originally Posted by NIKV69 View Post
    I sure hope nobody here decides to try to tresspass into that tower. I mean I can't believe what I am reading. Use your heads!
    Just bring a baby!

I'll go by the security desk when I have some time and I'll ask about the policy regarding visitors inside the school.
    Mat Czwakiel

Quote Originally Posted by v1rotate View Post
    Just bring a baby!

I'll go by the security desk when I have some time and I'll ask about the policy regarding visitors inside the school.
    Works every time! Yes get the skinny on if visitors can go up there. Hell the school should charge something. They would make a fortune. I would pay for that!
    Last edited by NIKV69; 2011-03-02 at 08:05 PM.
    'My idea of a good picture is one that's in focus and of a famous person doing something unfamous.' Andy Warhol

Quote Originally Posted by NIKV69 View Post
    I would pay for that!
    Count me in
    Manny Gonzalez
    Thrust Images | General Photography | R.I.P. Matt Molnar 1979-2013
    BRING BACK THE KJFK/KLGA OBSERVATION DECKS

Good news guys. I just spoke to one of the guys working security in the school. He said as long as you're signed in as a visitor at the front desk and have a visitor sticker you should be golden.
    Mat Czwakiel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0qm0KUPeD8

To get a visitor sticker do you have to have business with the school or?

I'm qiute surprised that no one has used this spot sooner! I wonder what their stance on alumni spotting there would be.....

He told me told me that even if you're there to tour the facility you'll be fine. I assume the guard that works the morning and afternoon shifts has the same stance. If anyone is planning on coming to visit, just say you're visiting financial aid or student accounts , or you can send me a PM just in case and I'll try and help you out.
    Mat Czwakiel