Thread: Boeing Dream Job Available

Program Coordinator

Boeing Dream Job Available

Boeing opened a flight test photographer job. Requirements are pretty stringent and it closes in four days. Maybe someone on here has got the stuff to get it!
    https://jobs.boeing.com/JobSeeker/Jo...ode=11-1003822

Wow, a lot of really specific requirements for that position. I know a lot of aviation photographers but none with that kind of experience!

IFP, ISP, JFK, IGM, SAN, VCV, LGA, LAX, SEE, LAS
    No relocation money! Wth? No union! I am calling MSNBC! You are right though that is a dream job for a photog!
    'My idea of a good picture is one that's in focus and of a famous person doing something unfamous.' Andy Warhol

Quote Originally Posted by LGA777 View Post
    Wow, a lot of really specific requirements for that position. I know a lot of aviation photographers but none with that kind of experience!
    I wonder if they have a "preferred candidate" in mind, but have to post the job due to company policy? Just write the job description so only that candidate matches it, and you don't have to worry about riffraff like us qualifying...

Program Coordinator
    I know a few guys who have the photography aspect down, or can at least meet the minimum qualification...it's the video requirements that kill. I'm betting they'll fill this internally. I suppose other folks who could qualify would be guys who do still photography and have worked in broadcasting.

I put in the application.......they said I was over qualified (I could only wish!!!). Good luck to the individual who gets that position.........an awesome job to say the least.
    Mark
    Queens, NY

My website: http://mbsphotography.smugmug.com
    My photos at: JetPhotos and ANet