Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: LGA 2/27/11

Great set of shots. The SA Jazz has frequented YYC enough for me to collect it in various light and shot angles. Nice to see it other than in its own country. I must admit the Cessna Sovereign always looks good. Having worked for a contractor of Cessnas here in Canada a couple years ago and building the elevators and wing spars for it, its alway nice to see those flying.

Quote Originally Posted by mattdueck View Post
    Great set of shots. The SA Jazz has frequented YYC enough for me to collect it in various light and shot angles. Nice to see it other than in its own country. I must admit the Cessna Sovereign always looks good. Having worked for a contractor of Cessnas here in Canada a couple years ago and building the elevators and wing spars for it, its alway nice to see those flying.

Thanks for your kind comments Matt, I actually saw this taxing at YYZ a week ago and missed it by seconds, it was really nice to see it here in NY yesterday, great new addition for me !
    Kaz T

My Photos:

JetPhotos
    KT Images NY

awesome shots Kaz! it was an absolute pleasure meeting you, we'll have to make a habit of getting out. I'll have some shots to post in the near future!
    Have you ever seen a grown man naked?

Quote Originally Posted by threeholerglory View Post
    awesome shots Kaz! it was an absolute pleasure meeting you, we'll have to make a habit of getting out. I'll have some shots to post in the near future!
    Mike, pleasure to meet you too pal, had a great time with you and Chris. Looking forward to shooting with you again !
    Kaz T

My Photos:

JetPhotos
    KT Images NY

great meeting you as well Kaz... always good times finding others to share some time.. and be jealous of when you get a BBJ 30 seconds prior to our arrival! No Worries. Here are some of mine from the same day, need to polish up the editing, but its a start.. Hope to see you out again soon Kaz..

Us Airways A321

You haven't been spotting at LGA unless... (At least its in the old colors...)

American B738... an increasingly frequently site at LGA... I will miss the Mad Dogs when that day comes..

AE CRJ 700 on a nice little final adjustment... and I got the beacon! Yay!

DL MD88 on Final.. Don't know why, but I just can not get into these in the new paint..

For how much longer? Don't think I will miss the Tulip as much as the Mad Dogs..

My first catch of this as well... Always nice to see something "different" into LGA
    FDNY#13
    Be The Change You Want to See in the World
    http://www.flicker.com/cbcarver5

Chris, same here man, looking forward to shooting with you again !
    Kaz T

My Photos:

JetPhotos
    KT Images NY

here come mine...it was my first time shooting in over 4 months and it felt great! amazing light and weather with great company...comments/criticism welcome!

Looking great Mike
    Kaz T

My Photos:

JetPhotos
    KT Images NY

thanks man and likewise to you and Chris! although the set would look a lot nicer with a BBJ, but ya can't win em all.

Wow, love that Delta shot!.... That is one of my favorite scemes!

Mike love your shots man! we gotta spot together soon!
    Sergio has been a huge Delta Air Lines fan since 1992!!

Sergio Cardona

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos....e=1&display=15

NLovis
    Love the DAL also. Very few left in the old scheme nowadays. Since the new year has started N37700 and one MD-88 has been all that I have seen of the old set. DAL has some catches now. Hey at least somebody went for a AA MD-80 here. Get them while you can. I have a feeling we will lose those dogs before anything else. I too need to get my butt into LGA. I need to get a AA MD-80 with my new camera still....
    Last edited by NLovis; 2011-03-01 at 03:05 AM.

Here are some more from me, finished the set last night !

Kaz T

My Photos:

JetPhotos
    KT Images NY

Quote Originally Posted by NLovis View Post
    Love the DAL also. Very few left in the old scheme nowadays. Since the new year has started N37700 and one MD-88 has been all that I have seen of the old set. DAL has some catches now. Hey at least somebody went for a AA MD-80 here. Get them while you can. I have a feeling we will lose those dogs before anything else. I too need to get my butt into LGA. I need to get a AA MD-80 with my new camera still....
    AA is not retiring MD-80s that quick, they will still be around for another few years. AA from what I hear be retiring a few MD-80s as more 737s arrive..
    Sergio has been a huge Delta Air Lines fan since 1992!!

Sergio Cardona

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos....e=1&display=15