Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: History Under the Stars 2011

Quote Originally Posted by gonzalu View Post
    Fred, let's just say I don't always trust my SPAM filters, did notifications go out? Is not getting a response mean I was not selected? :-). Thank you sir!
    They were sent out just before 7pm... I really am not suppose to say anything but....
    you made it

Quote Originally Posted by mirrodie View Post
    Too late to sign up?
    Yes, the Deadline was the 1st and all late entry's will not be able to attend. Over the next 2 weeks I will get at least 2 dozen email with requests. I tried to accommodate in the past but it is just not possible as space is limited. The one year I did do it it was around 25 people and it was too much for the AAM volunteers and we were on top of each other and it was too crowded.

Any person dropping out will get us closer to our goal of 12... yes, I did go over a bit but please do not tell on me.
    The three most common expressions in aviation are, "Why is it doing that?", "Where are we?" and "Oh Crap".

Quote Originally Posted by Derf View Post
    They were sent out just before 7pm... I really am not suppose to say anything but....
    you made it

Yes, the Deadline was the 1st and all late entry's will not be able to attend. Over the next 2 weeks I will get at least 2 dozen email with requests. I tried to accommodate in the past but it is just not possible as space is limited. The one year I did do it it was around 25 people and it was too much for the AAM volunteers and we were on top of each other and it was too crowded.

Any person dropping out will get us closer to our goal of 12... yes, I did go over a bit but please do not tell on me.
    I know I submitted just before the deadline. Have not received anything yet. Hopefully I made it.
    It's hard to take chances but sometimes it's better if you do

http://www.southpawcaptures.com
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/southpawcaptures/
    On Twitter @southpawcapture

Check your PM's, I did not have your email handy as you sent your entry as a PM - Fred
    Last edited by Derf; 2011-05-05 at 07:12 PM.
    The three most common expressions in aviation are, "Why is it doing that?", "Where are we?" and "Oh Crap".

Hey Fred, thanks for looking at my email even though it might of been past the deadline. For the past 2 years I have attended the night shoot and had a blast. Hope to attend next years event.

Hope to see some members during the airshow weekend since I will be doing some shooting.

I hope the Grumman employee event doesn't overlap with your night photo op.

This years event was truely OUTSTANDING! Great access, great planes and Great People. Fred Thank you so much for organizing this special event.

Here is a quick one to start

http://fredkopf.smugmug.com

Thank You all for making the night a success once again. I am sorry that we were not able to take pictures of Pauls T-6 running due to technical issues.

The Master at work.

http://fredkopf.smugmug.com

Bater

You mean "Grand Master"
    Manny Gonzalez
    Thrust Images | General Photography | R.I.P. Matt Molnar 1979-2013
    BRING BACK THE KJFK/KLGA OBSERVATION DECKS

Not really....anyone who has the balls to smoke a cig next to liquid oxygen gets my vote...but thanks guys!

General Photography - Website | Instagram
    PlaneCaptures - Website | Instagram

traffic two o'clock two miles southbound flight of four C-130s
    Quote Originally Posted by Derf View Post
    love it fred!! as with the C-130 engine shot from the last kids day i'd love to have this as a wallpaper.... would you be so kind?
    it is mathematically impossible for either hummingbirds, or helicopters to fly. fortunately, neither are aware of this.

Here are a few from HUTS

Mark
    Queens, NY

My website: http://mbsphotography.smugmug.com
    My photos at: JetPhotos and ANet