Thread: Beautiful take off in Jetblue Embraer 190 from SRQ.

Beautiful take off in Jetblue Embraer 190 from SRQ.

I was down in Florida last week with the family on a quick surprise visit to my in-laws.
    Here is some video of the take off from Sarasota-Bradenton (KSRQ)
    in a Jetblue Embraer 190 against beautiful sunset!

I am on that flight every thursday... Love it. Thats where my second home is for winter time. Where in SRQ did you stay?
    Last edited by hiss srq; 2011-01-31 at 08:17 AM.
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

My inlaws stay at their condo in Siesta Key every winter also. It was my wife's mother's 70th birthday. We left last wednesday right before they shut JFK down because of the snow. She did nnot know we were coming. We arrived at their place and my 2 daughters snuck up behinf my inlaws on the beach, they were very surprised! We left on Saturday (29th) @ 5:50. Amazing sunset.
    Ironically I also lived in Long Beach on West Broadway for 4 years. I really miss sitting on my porch watching the planes line up for approach at dusk.

seems we have very similar crossings. We are on North Sandy Hook Road on Siesta actually. As for Long Beach, I am up on the north side... of the island here... Long Beach is a fantastic spotter spotspotter location... Next time you fly to SRQ let me know.... I am usually found in St. Armands or over at the Daquori Deck on the key.
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

Yes, that is funny as my inlaws have a condo at Peppertree Lane...
    http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sour...34242&t=h&z=17
    Ironically we had lunch at The Daquori Deck on Thursday. I am sure you also know this place!

and on Saturday morning my father in-law & I took a walk along the beach all the way up towards you at the end of Beach Road & Avenida Messina.
    Last edited by Fly2e; 2011-01-31 at 04:03 PM.

I love SKOB!!!! I am actually wearing a SKOB T shirt right now... I usually sit over in that far left corner next to the palm trees with my friends when we go there... It's like a sneak attack manuver for the drunk girls walking down the strip... Did you guys manage to get over to Gilligans? It's a little bit more wild over there but a really fun place... Let me know next time you are in town.