Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Show off your car thread!

Here is my old 96 Camry with my son

My 2000 CRV

My 08 Camry that I wrapped around a pole

My New 07 Accord
    The three most common expressions in aviation are, "Why is it doing that?", "Where are we?" and "Oh Crap".

Quote Originally Posted by mirrodie View Post
    I can't wait to get my horns installed. I'm gonna take EMS down ;)
    Careful Mario, or you'll get strip searched your next time through the airport...

Me like the Robert Downey Jr of cooooooookies!
    Careful Moose. By the time I'm done, no one on these boards will need colonoscopies....those things will clear out caverns.
    And I, I took the path less traveled by
    and that has made all the difference......yet...
    I have a feeling a handle of people are going to be very interested in what I post in the near future.

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=187

OK I guess I'm gonna have to be the one that asks this....what in the world would an ordinary person need with a "hornblaster kit"? You folks have specific (legitimate) needs for these? I thought those only go on commercial trucks and emergency equipment. I would think that those things would be illegal to have installed unless you had specific permission for it, like with lightbars or tinted glass. But what do I know.

Even if you're some kind of first responder......really? A hornblaster?

I know but the pancakes doesnt see to save much space unless you put in under and ditch the spare.

Dude, we're gonna have a horn duel in a few months!
    True but if I get rid of the spare I'd get a 20 gal tank.
    "The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' "
    Ronald Reagan

I can't wait to get my horns installed. I'm gonna take EMS down ;)
    You are going to make me get a 10 gal tank aren't you.
    "The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' "
    Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by megatop412 View Post
    OK I guess I'm gonna have to be the one that asks this....what in the world would an ordinary person need with a "hornblaster kit"? You folks have specific (legitimate) needs for these? I thought those only go on commercial trucks and emergency equipment. I would think that those things would be illegal to have installed unless you had specific permission for it, like with light-bars or tinted glass. But what do I know.

Even if you're some kind of first responder......really? A hornblaster?
    They have to be used responsibly. First you get the regular horn, ignore that and I will shake you out of my way. It is also fun when someone is honking you for a stupid reason, let them pull up next to you, have them roll down their window and say "that's not a horn, this is a horn" and watch as their ears begin to bleed.

We can talk about light-bars and tinted glass too
    Ronald Reagan

traffic two o'clock two miles southbound flight of four C-130s
    um.. can we count bikes? no air horn but between march and october i spent more time on this than i do in my truck:

it is mathematically impossible for either hummingbirds, or helicopters to fly. fortunately, neither are aware of this.

Quote Originally Posted by cancidas View Post
    um.. can we count bikes? no air horn but between march and october i spent more time on this than i do in my truck:
    Nice, I hope to be able to ride to work when spring arrives (in June).
    Jeremy in Minnesota

My pictures on jp.net

I am soo looking forward to being able to ride the bike to work again. Too much of a headache at the moment with all the ice.

Quote Originally Posted by megatop412 View Post
    ....what in the world would an ordinary person need with a "hornblaster kit"?
    You know, I ask myself that everyday when I see folks talking on their phones.... a far more dangerous issue.

I just had my alarm and remote starter put on our SUV. While spending 2 hours at the installer's place, I saw lightbars, LEDs, huge amps and speakers, in-car DVDs, in-car video game consoles and the like. Some of these are insane distractors for the owner/driver vehicle, let alone other surrounding drivers.

Personally, I see myself using them in much the same way as EMS, but also in the hills upstate where ALCOs roam.
    I have a feeling a handle of people are going to be very interested in what I post in the near future.

Sergio, I better not catch you doing [anything] illegal And if you tell me you never went past the speed limit, ever, I just won't believe you Betcha have take a picture or two of a plane from where you weren't supposed to
    Manny Gonzalez
    Thrust Images | General Photography | R.I.P. Matt Molnar 1979-2013
    BRING BACK THE KJFK/KLGA OBSERVATION DECKS

Quote Originally Posted by emshighway View Post
    They have to be used responsibly. First you get the regular horn, ignore that and I will shake you out of my way. It is also fun when someone is honking you for a stupid reason, let them pull up next to you, have them roll down their window and say "that's not a horn, this is a horn" and watch as their ears begin to bleed.

We can talk about light-bars and tinted glass too
    For your sake, I hope you use extreme discretion with that thing and don't use it on someone who keeps a sawed-off under their seat. NY is, as the saying goes, 'chock full-o-nuts'

http://www.hornblasters.com/installs/

Good news, we can fit Candicas' and Megatops bikes.

I watched a few of their videos and those horns are insane.

My bike is a crappy little 12-speed roadbike wannabe from Kmart that I got to get me to the train station and back, so that if someone takes it, I can just get another one. That one cancidas has looks pretty serious. I have to choose what one thing I want to be putting money into, and right now that's camera equipment, alternating of course with the girlfriend. I had to stop buying guitars if I wanted to start getting some lenses.