Thread: Airplane Jigsaw Puzzles?

Airplane Jigsaw Puzzles?

Hey,

I was watching a TV show this evening and saw someone doing a jigsaw puzzle, which reminded me of my family and I working on them when I was a kid. Anyhoo, I was wondering if anyone knew of somewhere I might find plane related jigsaw puzzles for purchase? Ideally they would be commercial planes, but am open to any type.

Any help would be nice!

-Tad

my website.... smugmug will allow you to take any photo and turn it into a puzzle. I did one of my two boys and gave it to my wife to do. She loved it!

www.Longislandwallpapers.com , I do not have lots of commercial aviation but I do have some. If you want one of your images to be a puzzle, I can upload it in a private section for you! ;)
    The three most common expressions in aviation are, "Why is it doing that?", "Where are we?" and "Oh Crap".

Fred, thats great that you can do that. My web browser here at work doesn't allow me to view some thigns (tight security on this network), so I couldn't tell if you had any prices shown or not. What is the going rate to get a puzzle made? Ever since Tad made this post, I've kinda been intrigued, and am considering getting one. Also, my girlfriend likes doing puzzles, and was thinking maybe I could have you work some magic with a picture I've taken of her and her kids together. Let me know.
    Steve Furst

View my work @

Furst Edition Photography
    JetPhotos.net

Photo Puzzle with Box - Large, glossy finish, 252-piece puzzle, measuring 10 inches by 14 inches. Comes in sturdy black box with the puzzle print on the top.

My cost is $29.95 and I would sell it to you for $29.96 for a whopping $ .01 profit (so I can log the sale).
    The three most common expressions in aviation are, "Why is it doing that?", "Where are we?" and "Oh Crap".

Fred, I think you just made yourself a sale, as I do believe that here shortly I will be having you make me one. How would I go about getting the photo to you once I take or find one that I am happy with? And you wouldn't even have to ship it cause I could get it from you in person if we were to meet up for a day of spotting or if I were to go visit my cousins (who ironically have the same last name) in Islip.
    Steve Furst

View my work @

Furst Edition Photography
    JetPhotos.net

Very cool Fred! I will definitely keep this in mind.

-Tad